Gallatin at Station Camp

mondo44

1 minute ago, eers said:

Well an unauthorized website, Station Vamp’s head coach, and myself saw two interceptions and a fumble. The PI was clear, but whatever. Lol

I have said from the beginning, Station Camp is a very physical team. Station Camp will win a lot of games this year. Beech went vanilla in the second half and had they not I do believe they would have scored a couple more times.

I’m not bashing SC at all. I’m simply saying Beech could have score more. And the scoop and score was blown dead. Was it a fumble? Maybe. Maybe not. The whistle blew and the play was over. 

Have it your way brotha

11 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

No Ill will intended, you’re passionate for your team which I respect but I’ve said what I said, and I’ll never shy away from my opinion or confrontation lol

I get it, but the facts are the facts. Yes I’m passionate about my team. I guess it’s easy to hate when they are consistently better than your teams. TheGo2Guy has 5 posts and clearly created an account to post on this topic. Good on him, but at least be accurate. After 14 straight wins it’s not really a rivalry. And while we’re talking about it, why has MJ refused to play Beech? I would much rather play in the next county over than to have to go to Knoxville, Memphis, play multiple Rutherford and Williamson county schools… but I guess that’s not happening anytime soon. So yeah, kudos to Station Camp for putting Beech back in the schedule.

Enough on this, back to the SC/Gallatin game. Station Camp will be the much more physical team and I think they win by 2+ scores.

15 minutes ago, eers said:

I get it, but the facts are the facts. Yes I’m passionate about my team. I guess it’s easy to hate when they are consistently better than your teams. TheGo2Guy has 5 posts and clearly created an account to post on this topic. Good on him, but at least be accurate. After 14 straight wins it’s not really a rivalry. And while we’re talking about it, why has MJ refused to play Beech? I would much rather play in the next county over than to have to go to Knoxville, Memphis, play multiple Rutherford and Williamson county schools… but I guess that’s not happening anytime soon. So yeah, kudos to Station Camp for putting Beech back in the schedule.

Enough on this, back to the SC/Gallatin game. Station Camp will be the much more physical team and I think they win by 2+ scores.

SC over Gallatin by 2+ scores is like me picking Big Red by 17 LOL

Just now, eers said:

Gallatin is NOT Riverdale. Lol

18 minutes ago, eers said:

It’s all woulda coulda shoulda, MJ has had some questionable scheduling no doubt. The next 2 seasons MJ should want beech. I’d see us as the favorites.

Just now, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

It’s all woulda coulda shoulda, MJ has had some questionable scheduling no doubt. The next 2 seasons MJ should want beech. I’d see us as the favorites.

Beech will be better the next two years. Still pretty young and inexperienced TBH. 

11 hours ago, eers said:

While I hear what you’re saying, they’ve had talent the last couple of decades and have had a handful good seasons. Talent hasn’t been the problem. Perhaps they have the other issues resolved and they are better. Everyone speaks highly of Stroup, but then again they spoke highly of Watson his first year as well. I’m not saying anything negative, just taking a wait and see approach.

Not a bad approach. It won't bother me at all if Gallatin continues to underachieve.