#5 Pearl Cohn @ #2 CPA

FBfan26

This should be a brawl! I’ve never seen a CPA team that doesn’t play hard or quits. Both teams come in 1-0 and upsetting two teams”BA&MBA” from the supposed to be toughest district in TN. Will the heat be a big factor? This week’s preparation is looking different for a lot of teams. 

6 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

This should be a brawl! I’ve never seen a CPA team that doesn’t play hard or quits. Both teams come in 1-0 and upsetting two teams”BA&MBA” from the supposed to be toughest district in TN. Will the heat be a big factor? This week’s preparation is looking different for a lot of teams. 

Glad you guys are back on the schedule. There have been some great CPA / PC games in the past. I think this one has the possibility of being the same.  I would not be surprised if it went to OT or was won by special team play. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

Always a good game. I think since Martin came in we’re either tired or PC is one up since we won the last meeting.

FBfan26's firebirds may have an edge on them presbyterians overall contest history....but Booger thinkin that Martin feller got them birds left to right dominated with W's since his arrival...except for when Booger nose them presbyterians got throttled by PC in one of them 18 17 16' era seasons......Booger also thinkin that presbyterian hc got FBfan twice in Martins 2nd or 1st year...

.........Booger nose stuff...but Booger has no ID how PC lost any games with those monsters and supers rostered that 17 or 18 season

Booger just sayin :thumb:

4 hours ago, Booger said:

FBfan26's firebirds may have an edge on them presbyterians overall contest history....but Booger thinkin that Martin feller got them birds left to right dominated with W's since his arrival...except for when Booger nose them presbyterians got throttled by PC in one of them 18 17 16' era seasons......Booger also thinkin that presbyterian hc got FBfan twice in Martins 2nd or 1st year...

.........Booger nose stuff...but Booger has no ID how PC lost any games with those monsters and supers rostered that 17 or 18 season

Booger just sayin :thumb:

41-0 in 2016… I think Ingle & crew’s record is 4-2 since 2011, with PC winning the last 2 of 3.  The other loss was in OT, I think 48-45.