Dyersburg vs Lake County (New Start Time)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reflecting on past 2 games.I know I'm critical but some things like delay of game shouldn't happen.But LC has played 2 really good teams Thought the defense would be better but maybe it's just talent level.Things should get easier down the road But I know I get frustrated but it's I love LC football.But kudos to the players out there.Extreme heat.Only 26 players.Bigger schools.And they not quitting.Just outmanned past 2 weeks.So I know I need to hold my expectations down.Better days ahead.

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Reflecting on past 2 games.I know I'm critical but some things like delay of game shouldn't happen.But LC has played 2 really good teams Thought the defense would be better but maybe it's just talent level.Things should get easier down the road But I know I get frustrated but it's I love LC football.But kudos to the players out there.Extreme heat.Only 26 players.Bigger schools.And they not quitting.Just outmanned past 2 weeks.So I know I need to hold my expectations down.Better days ahead.

You guys played one of the best teams in West TN tonight. No shame in losing this game. Kiddos to the Falcons for having the guts to schedule it.