BA has some issues …..

QuickStrike

2 hours ago, Booger said:

now 2-9 BA gets one back from McCallie

BA: 279

Contestants: 304

....and FR owns 35 of those contestant points...take FR away which leaves a net +10 on the season folks......hold those numbers in your brain housin group.....

.....them BA Eagles will be soarin high after a sqeeker over them blueblood Ted Turner Blue Tornados late friday night

thats a Booger Pickin :thumb:

McCallie rushed for 300+ yards against BA when they played earlier in the year. That was around 7 yards per attempt.  BA had 50 yards rushing.

The 5 star arm of BA's QB may keep BA in the game-but last game he had 3 interceptions.  

I have to disagree with Booger on this one. I think McCallie wins by 20. 

18 hours ago, Whoweft said:

Wow. That is a bold prediction. 

18 hours ago, Whoweft said:

McCallie rushed for 300+ yards against BA when they played earlier in the year. That was around 7 yards per attempt.  BA had 50 yards rushing.

The 5 star arm of BA's QB may keep BA in the game-but last game he had 3 interceptions.  

I have to disagree with Booger on this one. I think McCallie wins by 20. 

Bold Booger indeed

....Whoweft may be correct with them stats ...but not the prediction.....remember that note Whoweft bout them 3 INTs

...its Booger contest to visit and see what Sabans next QB looks like nevertheless....and hopefully its close enuff to not leave for another contest at half

Booger just sayin :thumb:

15 hours ago, Deeper said:

BA is just as likely to win the state championship this year than any other team that is in the bracket.

Maybe--but that is probably not the case.  Ensworth is probably 10+ better than BA. McCallie is 3 to 30 points better than BA--although McCallie has definitely not been playing consistently at a high level lately.  

2 hours ago, Booger said:

Bold Booger indeed

....Whoweft may be correct with them stats ...but not the prediction.....remember that note Whoweft bout them 3 INTs

...its Booger contest to visit and see what Sabans next QB looks like nevertheless....and hopefully its close enuff to not leave for another contest at half

Booger just sayin :thumb:

I hope to see Booger at Ted Turner's Missionary Ridge School for the Inconsistent this Friday. 

Saban's QB was not hit the last time BA played MCC--he had all day

If that does not change- there will be a lot of points scored. 

Booger got to spend time on deck and lay witness to some of the contest between BA and McCallie last evnin.....Booger can without question opine that BA does indeed have issues....and can now indeed agree some changes need to be made....

....not sure of all the changes that are required....if it was Boogers to make....Booger does nose the very first one thats made..

..BA has a group of fans...assumed to be parents.....that as of this morning are gone/banned/kicked to the curb and not allowed back on BA property or any where near a BA event.....and if those individuals Booger laid witness to are parents of some of those BA players....tho maybe unfortunate for that player...their parent can choose to remove and take their child with them.....

.....when a educatin institution and/or its President, AD, HC and coachin staff allows a fan/parent or group of fans/parents approach its staff at any time yellin and runnin their sucks at its staff durin an event like Booger laid witness last evenin....THEY GONE.....actually a institution should allow that anywhere.....THEY GONE

....BA had numerous fans/Parents jackin up the coachin staff durin the contest as those coaches sat inside the coaches/press box on BA's side....and Booger assumin that wasnt the first time these radical out of control parents have ran their sucks like that...its was apparently obvious they are very well practiced at it...

....Booger was embarresed for the BA fans and parents and anyone else who was sittin and standin anywhere near that mess...as one visitin coach standin by Booger who were there to eyeball a couple players said....."who wants that mess in your stands on saturdays".....who wants that mess in your stands on Friday nights....BA's President, AD coachin staff and fans apparently do

not sure if that coachin staff needs to go or not...thinkin most of that staff are just fine for BA....but if an instutution has an AD and President who doesnt care and/or doesnt have the cahonas to deal with parents like that....AD and President Gone....

those coaches in that box were either intimidated or had incredible restraint.....Booger were one of them coaches......Booger probably out of a coachin job today and those fans/parents lips ant flappin no more...

.....ant a player/student in the country worth keepin around when that player/student got a parent/parents like those Booger laid witness to last evenin........those parents are lookin for new school colors to wear today....

Booger just sayin Kick In The Butt GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Booger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Booger said:

Booger got to spend time on deck and lay witness to some of the contest between BA and McCallie last evnin.....Booger can without question opine that BA does indeed have issues....and can now indeed agree some changes need to be made....

....not sure of all the changes that are required....if it was Boogers to make....Booger does nose the very first one thats made..

..BA has a group of fans...assumed to be parents.....that as of this morning are gone/banned/kicked to the curb and not allowed back on BA property or any where near a BA event.....and if those individuals Booger laid witness to are parents of some of those BA players....tho maybe unfortunate for that player...their parent can choose to remove and take their child with them.....

.....when a educatin institution and/or its President, AD, HC and coachin staff allows a fan/parent or group of fans/parents approach its staff at any time yellin and runnin their sucks at its staff durin an event like Booger laid witness last evenin....THEY GONE.....actually a institution should allow that anywhere.....THEY GONE

....BA had numerous fans/Parents jackin up the coachin staff durin the contest as those coaches sat inside the coaches box....and Booger assumin that wasnt the first time these radical out of control parents have ran their sucks like that...

....Booger was embarresed for the BA fan and parents and anyone else who was sittin and standin anywhere near that mess...as one visitin coach standin by Booger who were there to eyeball a couple players said....."who wants that mess in your stands on saturdays".....Booger wouldnt have it in the satnds on Friday either

not sure if that coachin staff needs to go or not....but if an instutution has an AD and President who doesnt care and/or doesnt have the cahonas to deal with parents like that....AD and President Gone....

those coaches in that box were either intimidated or had incredible restraint.....Booger were one of them coaches......Booger probably out of a coachin job today and those fans/parents lips ant flappin no more...

.....ant a player/student in the country worth keepin around when that player/student got a parent like those Booger laid witness to last evenin........player and parent lookin for new home today....

Booger just sayin Kick In The Butt GIFs | Tenor

Absolute truth.

Unfortunately, it is happening all over.

That being said, I never thought I would ever see a 10 loss BA team.

Edited by MichaelMyers76

Anytime a school has less than 75% of its board members that are not alumni you have a problem.  Of that minimum 75% of the alumni on the board you must have 50% of those alumni that were athletes at the school.  The headmasters at most schools manipulate the boards and get “THEIR PEOPLE” on the board so that those board members have the headmasters back on everything. 

• Like 1