Springfield @ Henry County

JacketLover

32 minutes ago, BruiseBrother98 said:

Y o u r   q u a r t e r b a c k   h a s  a  r e a l l y  s t r o n g  a r m!   Joe Milton is this guy that plays at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville and there's a few people that think he has a strong arm as well!

Your statement was a little incomplete in wasn’t sure if you meant your Qb. I got you now. 

31 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

Many of the HC posters aren’t around much for whatever reason. 

31 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

Many of the HC posters aren’t around much for whatever reason. 

Health issues in our situation. Woulld still love  to see our old Springfield friends at tailgate ( Commissioner,Jacket Lover, Kevin, DB Cooper and others)

GO BIG RED

2 hours ago, olddevil said:

Health issues in our situation. Woulld still love  to see our old Springfield friends at tailgate ( Commissioner,Jacket Lover, Kevin, DB Cooper and others)

GO BIG RED

I’ll try to make it @olddevil, I don’t think the Commish or DB are making the trip. I’m hooking up with 6-7 high school classmates to play golf at Paris Landing earlier tomorrow. A couple of them live in West Tennessee and we’ve gotten to where we meet up when we play in Paris. I won’t be as rushed getting to the game as I usually am. 

You guys are under the red tent in the corner of the practice field, correct?