South Pittsburg @ Copper Basin

LethalAttack

3 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate ain’t never seen as many Hail Marys attempted as in that Fueding at FC. The Pirates musta encouraged them Rebels too, theys caught on rather quick and started the rock around. Neither one looked good at it neither. The Pirates drop least a half dozen to the house interceptions. Looks like a HEEP to ditch them fancy gloves and mess theys seen on TV, it weren’t wet nor cold either. Figures the Pirates is proving to be skillet heads be fer theys gots a skillet slinger! Ferget trying to be cute, shut your mouth and let the score do all the talking! YepReconSo

Great post. 

This Game is very important to me. I can’t take off work to go but I’ll be listening and watching a couple live feeds to see if the Fighting continues! The first 2 Games has alot of PFL in the Stands talking.  I’ve never seen a Pirate Team out of control with throwing Punch’s and shoving Players! Last week while a big 30 yard Penalty was being accessed on the Pirates for unsportsmanlike 2 or 3 Pirates were Dancing on the Sidelines! Personally I don’t care if we win another Game if Coach sat those Players down for the entire Game or suspend them! Getting into refs Face making hand Gestures getting a Flag is not what we wanna see from our Pirates. The. Throwing your Helmet down the sidelines when you are sent off the Field!  One of the most talented Teams I’ve ever seen at South Pittsburg and the fastest Defense I have seen but means nothing with that kind of nonsense!!!

1 hour ago, Geno said:

This Game is very important to me. I can’t take off work to go but I’ll be listening and watching a couple live feeds to see if the Fighting continues! The first 2 Games has alot of PFL in the Stands talking.  I’ve never seen a Pirate Team out of control with throwing Punch’s and shoving Players! Last week while a big 30 yard Penalty was being accessed on the Pirates for unsportsmanlike 2 or 3 Pirates were Dancing on the Sidelines! Personally I don’t care if we win another Game if Coach sat those Players down for the entire Game or suspend them! Getting into refs Face making hand Gestures getting a Flag is not what we wanna see from our Pirates. The. Throwing your Helmet down the sidelines when you are sent off the Field!  One of the most talented Teams I’ve ever seen at South Pittsburg and the fastest Defense I have seen but means nothing with that kind of nonsense!!!

Patna, u is all ova Facebook talking down on dis teamz discipline, we get it. You entitled to ya opinion. It’s obviously meltin you like a snowflake patna. 

You have no idea wat waz bein said to da kids. Racial slurs, comments about a teammate dat waz lost. Boundaries we’re crossed playa.

Now can we continue to do deez thangz az da seazon progressez? Nah! But let’s take a moment to realize what deez kidz had dealt with Friday instead of just pointing da finger at a bunch of KIDS about how dey handle dey emotionz! 

Dey are Kidz. Let’s give dem da benefit of da doubt and just support dem and give dem a chance to clean it up. You been bashing dem since Friday night. It is ova wit patna. Move on. 

4 hours ago, BigCornbread said:

Patna, u is all ova Facebook talking down on dis teamz discipline, we get it. You entitled to ya opinion. It’s obviously meltin you like a snowflake patna. 

You have no idea wat waz bein said to da kids. Racial slurs, comments about a teammate dat waz lost. Boundaries we’re crossed playa.

Now can we continue to do deez thangz az da seazon progressez? Nah! But let’s take a moment to realize what deez kidz had dealt with Friday instead of just pointing da finger at a bunch of KIDS about how dey handle dey emotionz! 

Dey are Kidz. Let’s give dem da benefit of da doubt and just support dem and give dem a chance to clean it up. You been bashing dem since Friday night. It is ova wit patna. Move on. 

I didn’t even read all of you craziness!! It doesn’t matter what is being said to the Kids!!! They should never respond with punch’s!! If you think it’s ok to respond like that then you are part o the problem. You should probably stop acting like a idiot and talk/ spell correctly! 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BigCornbread said:

And if saying throwing punches is bashing?!! So be it! I’m pretty sure we know things are being said but that’s no excuse!!  Now other Teams know how to get an extra 150 yards extra from South Pittsburg 

45 minutes ago, Geno said:

I didn’t even read all of you craziness!! It doesn’t matter what is being said to the Kids!!! They should never respond with punch’s!! If you think it’s ok to respond like that then you are part o the problem. You should probably stop acting like a idiot and talk/ spell correctly! 

U telling me to learn how to talk/spell is callin da kettle black patna look at what I juzt quoted from you, snowflake. 

Edited by BigCornbread
  • Like 1

I found my way over here to check in on my Pirate peeps. I see that at least one of you is still as crazy, loud and flamboyant about his feelings as ever. Some things never change.. he is going to be heard lol. I am sure he means well though. Anyway I hope you guys have a great year. I miss those great SP and Boyd games from back in the day. Especially those from about 2000-2004. Good luck this week.. oh wait never mind. I see that you guys are playing one of our old region foes as well. Tough times it sounds like in the Copper Mines.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, BoydBuchBacker said:

I found my way over here to check in on my Pirate peeps. I see that at least one of you is still as crazy, loud and flamboyant about his feelings as ever. Some things never change.. he is going to be heard lol. I am sure he means well though. Anyway I hope you guys have a great year. I miss those great SP and Boyd games from back in the day. Especially those from about 2000-2004. Good luck this week.. oh wait never mind. I see that you guys are playing one of our old region foes as well. Tough times it sounds like in the Copper Mines.

Rough times for sure, in the opener against polk county we only had 19 players, a few 8th graders and only a handful with varsity experience. But I’ve heard we have had a few more boys have came out to play. We will see.. We had a mass exodus of the 8th grade class due to many issues. So that cancelled the middle school season. That was supposed to be “big time.” But now with the vast majority of them gone to either Fannin county or Murphy we shall see how the next few years pan out. Maybe some of them will come back but I’m really not sure.

6 hours ago, Geno said:

I’ve been reading these threads for years and rarely have I ever made a post. I usually let you men talk and carry on like you all say us women, skillet slingers or whatever do. Most of the time I remain quiet and let things work themselves out. I have a senior on this team who plays a big role in the success or failure of this team. He puts his all into this team with every down played. He was frustrated on Friday night. He threw his helmet Friday night. If you are talking about him and you think he did it because he got sent off the field, you’re mistaken. He was frustrated with some of his teammates for getting penalized. As he stated, they were up 28-7 at the time and just needed to let the scoreboard do the talking. Another thing he was dancing (celebrating ) on the sidelines when there was 2 minutes left to play. Should kids not be able to celebrate an accomplishment without being ridiculed by the the has beens?

Now that’s been said, I don’t agree with the punches being thrown. They paid for that in practice yesterday. Let’s all let the coaches take care of the discipline. I think they will get their points across just fine. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, YoHoHo said:

I’ve been reading these threads for years and rarely have I ever made a post. I usually let you men talk and carry on like you all say us women, skillet slingers or whatever do. Most of the time I remain quiet and let things work themselves out. I have a senior on this team who plays a big role in the success or failure of this team. He puts his all into this team with every down played. He was frustrated on Friday night. He threw his helmet Friday night. If you are talking about him and you think he did it because he got sent off the field, you’re mistaken. He was frustrated with some of his teammates for getting penalized. As he stated, they were up 28-7 at the time and just needed to let the scoreboard do the talking. Another thing he was dancing (celebrating ) on the sidelines when there was 2 minutes left to play. Should kids not be able to celebrate an accomplishment without being ridiculed by the the has beens?

Now that’s been said, I don’t agree with the punches being thrown. They paid for that in practice yesterday. Let’s all let the coaches take care of the discipline. I think they will get their points across just fine. 

I wasn’t talking about your Kid!! I won’t and don’t call names. But with 2 Games in and the punch’s still being thrown?  I thought your kid got ejected and threw his helmet over the refs terrible play calling. That’s spunk and heart!! I was talking about punch’s , Dancing and just disrespect.  I don’t get on here and just talk! I volunteer my time every year for the Tean. I just finished the stadium wall and painted the Turf on the sidelines. How could anyone find the punch’s thrown ok? Or make excuses? There is no excuse!! This is a GREAT Team and they should ACT like it. Maybe the best defense I’ve seen. And for sure the best passing game Spitt has ever had! Now act like it

• Upvote 1