Bearden VS Anderson County

Dawgz4life

1 hour ago, Bozothemav said:

Get the facts straight. Old Gaddee won’t answer the phone to play. 

Price twins said no to playing this last cycle. Could of been them instead of Bearden from what I’m understanding. 

I'll take the piss'n match one step further sense we're on the subject. Alcoa has to pay big money to teams out of state, travel to middle team because east tn teams like AC, OR & Elizabethton will not step up and play. Oak Ridge has repeatedly ran from a Home and Home 2 year matchup with Alcoa.

Props to Bearden, Greenville, and West for helping with the Out of Region Schedule.

After Alcoa scrimmaged Oak Ridge in the spring...I know why the did not want a real game. 

22 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

I'll take the piss'n match one step further sense we're on the subject. Alcoa has to pay big money to teams out of state, travel to middle team because east tn teams like AC, OR & Elizabethton will not step up and play. Oak Ridge has repeatedly ran from a Home and Home 2 year matchup with Alcoa.

Props to Bearden, Greenville, and West for helping with the Out of Region Schedule.

After Alcoa scrimmaged Oak Ridge in the spring...I know why the did not want a real game. 

Alcoa had there chance to move to 4A and apparently wanted to play teams they are more structured to beat. They chose to stay 3A. And talking a little early because they do play Greeneville next week. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Id say it was pretty bad, considering Rang had just gotten to Oak Ridge and the kids didn’t even have a grasp of his system yet. No surprise there. I’m sure they’d beat OR anyway, but the Spring game outcome was not surprising, at all.

Edited by SweetScience

22 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Clear evidence shows AC would play OR anytime. Take last year, while I was for OR Greeneville destroyed them. Then Greeneville plays AC and the Mavs destroyed Greeneville. AC has a better program going forward. It's not in best interest OR plays AC,

IMO. 

Couldn’t agree more. The fact OR won’t play should tell you all you need to know. 

21 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Isn’t that the truth. Powell even plays up heck even the “dargons” played west. 

21 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Alcoa had there chance to move to 4A and apparently wanted to play teams they are more structured to beat. They chose to stay 3A. And talking a little early because they do play Greeneville next week. 

Can you blame them though. Their chasing history. I don’t know what OR is chasing? Bragging rights over the “dargons” 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Bozothemav said:

Can you blame them though. Their chasing history. I don’t know what OR is chasing? Bragging rights over the “dargons” 

Don’t you have other teams you should be worrying about, that you actually play, instead of worrying about OR? I mean, it would probably be a good idea to focus on them for now. 

Edited by SweetScience

On 9/2/2023 at 9:58 AM, Bozothemav said:

Get the facts straight. Old Gaddee won’t answer the phone to play. 

Price twins said no to playing this last cycle. Could of been them instead of Bearden from what I’m understanding. 

Its not always the other teams telling the Mavs No, Majority of the time its the other way around, Dont be fooled