Oneida visits Eagleton Academy Thursday Night for Royals first home game.

BarneySox2007

19 minutes ago, MoonMan57 said:

I thought we were all Indian fans here. I didn’t realize everyone’s skin was so thin, what a toxic fanbase. I should start watching the Highlanders.

Partner I thought so too until you and your buddy decided to ask if I was really “for” Oneida. I love this program and am far more than a casual fan. Watch the round table where they discuss the ‘08 season and all those great memories. I was there and heard sass tell Mathew’s to leave freak alone. I heard cheese get folks fired up, I watch 71 Vegas work to perfection many times, saw that nascar cowboy bring opposing teams to the brink of tears. I watched Lew destroy the CG QB that night, and saw a thousand more events like those over the many years in and around that program. Many have no idea what I’m even talking about and , well, that’s my point. I do, I was there, I know the story of the black roses. I don’t have to prove my dedication to this program but I will however be completely unbiased on performance. I love these kids and coaches like family and I know what they’re capable of but that doesn’t mean I’m going to ignore the facts and say “we’re number 1” when the on field product is clearly stating something else. I do not want them to lose, it’s the exact opposite, I want them to succeed more than you can know but my wanting that doesn’t make it so. I can will it to happen but they have to actually make it happen. 

Edited by crow

3 minutes ago, crow said:

Partner I thought so too until you and your buddy decided to ask if I was realistic “for” Oneida. I love this program and am far more than a casual fan. Watch the round table where they discuss the ‘08 season and all those great memories. I was there and heard sass tell Mathew’s to leave freak alone. I heard cheese get folks fired up, I watch 71 Vegas work to perfection many times, saw that nascar cowboy bring opposing teams to the brink of tears. I watched Lew destroy the CG QB that night. Many have no idea what I’m even talking about and , well, that’s my point. I do, I was there, I know the story of the black roses. I don’t have to prove my dedication to this program but I will however completely unbiased on performance. I love these kids and coaches like family and I know what they’re capable of but that doesn’t mean I’m going to ignore the facts and say “we’re number 1” when the on field product is clearly stating something else. I do not want them to lose, it’s the exact opposite, I want the to succeed more than you can know but my wanting that doesn’t make it so. I can will it to happen but they have to actually make it happen. 

@crow I don’t think any of us is questioning your dedication. Me and @cornpone want the Indians to win more than anyone. 

4 minutes ago, crow said:

Partner I thought so too until you and your buddy decided to ask if I was realistic “for” Oneida. I love this program and am far more than a casual fan. Watch the round table where they discuss the ‘08 season and all those great memories. I was there and heard sass tell Mathew’s to leave freak alone. I heard cheese get folks fired up, I watch 71 Vegas work to perfection many times, saw that nascar cowboy bring opposing teams to the brink of tears. I watched Lew destroy the CG QB that night. Many have no idea what I’m even talking about and , well, that’s my point. I do, I was there, I know the story of the black roses. I don’t have to prove my dedication to this program but I will however completely unbiased on performance. I love these kids and coaches like family and I know what they’re capable of but that doesn’t mean I’m going to ignore the facts and say “we’re number 1” when the on field product is clearly stating something else. I do not want them to lose, it’s the exact opposite, I want the to succeed more than you can know but my wanting that doesn’t make it so. I can will it to happen but they have to actually make it happen. 

I know all those memories and boy are they good ones. I believe that team was good enough to have a ring on the finger but it didn’t happen. It still doesn’t take away from all the memories that we’re made durin that time. 

6 hours ago, cornpone said:

I can't rightly figger if'n crow is fer the ndns or agin em

5 hours ago, MoonMan57 said:

Well said @cornpone 

Actually he directly did question it and you agreed with it so yeah, you did. I’m good with, like I said I’m not to tore up about that, but I was here when you showed up and I’ll likely be here when you’re gone. 

Beautiful facility over here in Maryville today. Taking care of us up here in the box tonight. Pregame is going and should be a good night of football. Indians in the road whites uniforms, orange numerals, orange pants with white stripes. Eagleton with home blue uniforms, white numerals, pure white pants. Great weather and nice crowd filling in here tonight for a Thursday! #OneidaPride

4 minutes ago, OHSKidd2150 said:

Beautiful facility over here in Maryville today. Taking care of us up here in the box tonight. Pregame is going and should be a good night of football. Indians in the road whites uniforms, orange numerals, orange pants with white stripes. Eagleton with home blue uniforms, white numerals, pure white pants. Great weather and nice crowd filling in here tonight for a Thursday! #OneidaPride

BO KNOWS!!! Welcome sir! I would say that Oneida has the best stat guy in the state for high school football! You do a great job! 

7 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

BO KNOWS!!! Welcome sir! I would say that Oneida has the best stat guy in the state for high school football! You do a great job! 

Agreed. We’re spoiled with our coverage and broadcast team, except for Mark, but what are ya gonna do :roflol::popcorneater: