Oneida visits Eagleton Academy Thursday Night for Royals first home game.

BarneySox2007

6 hours ago, pujo said:

Its a wait and see thing, if they start having a little success....maybe a new coach? Might build an absolute power house, if not more of the same. 

The Coaching list was very impressive but the one they gave it too is not.They will have very good coaches waiting to take that job.Its coming will be a little longer than I thought at first with this guy,it the other staff was still here they are a whole different team.That QB is outstanding,just can't be right now.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

The Coaching list was very impressive but the one they gave it too is not.They will have very good coaches waiting to take that job.Its coming will be a little longer than I thought at first with this guy,it the other staff was still here they are a whole different team.That QB is outstanding,just can't be right now.

I'd say you are 100 percent correct, if you build it.

3 hours ago, crow said:

It would go a long way. Y’all really exploited both the edge and the short pass against us. I felt like overall we held up pretty well against the big play and up the middle but just could not get your offense off the field and could not keep ours on it. Credit to CF for both. Not a knock but I’m my opinion your staff and play calling was the real standout. I didn’t feel like we were outmatched in talent but on offense and defense your staff seemed to have the right call in almost every situation. Hats off to them for sure. They obviously discovered and exploited tendencies and personnel issues. 

Impressed with some of your young kids, you actually have a good LOOKING squad. Just seem to get out of position. The ends get sucked in away to easy but it could be that the LBers have outside contain. Regardless you let people outside away to much.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Ryan would have been my Coach, He is a mastermind on offence and he seems to be a talent magnet.

2 hours ago, pujo said:

Impressed with some of your young kids, you actually have a good LOOKING squad. Just seem to get out of position. The ends get sucked in away to easy but it could be that the LBers have outside contain. Regardless you let people outside away to much.

Same way last year and the year before. We haven’t been fundamentally strong in alignment assignment football. Got some talent just need em to be where they’re supposed to be when they’re supposed to be there. A year or two from now we could be a tough out but gotta play fundamentally sound or it don’t matter much. 

Edited by crow

1 minute ago, gcapride said:

Bob Bell is AWESOME! And the goober retired, so you don't have to listen to his crap anymore.....:roflol:

:roflolk: Yeah I forgot that but I knew you’d get the reference. I enjoyed listening to ya on my way home when I had to work late on Friday nights. Maybe we can catch a game or something. 

15 minutes ago, crow said:

:roflolk: Yeah I forgot that but I knew you’d get the reference. I enjoyed listening to ya on my way home when I had to work late on Friday nights. Maybe we can catch a game or something. 

Both of our teams are on the struggle bus. We should try to find a team worth watching and go take in a game.

• Upvote 1