Camden at Jackson Central Merry

Beagle

14 hours ago, stangsby3 said:

Hmm? good question. Probably Camden. Just cause normally home side is nicer than visitor side. You think I could get away with wearing my mustang gear in there??

Yes. Just remember. The mid section of the stands is reserved for season ticket holders the seats are assigned and numbered..  Camden is a nice place to watch a game from either side 99% of us treat our guests as such.

1 hour ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

This is a very intriguing game to me. Only one team of JCM, Camden, and Gibson County will put themselves in position to even think about challenging for a playoff spot. The winner of this game could be that team 

I think you are right. Gibson Co is catching a beat down tonight so the winner of this one will have a leg up. 

5 hours ago, Beagle said:

Yes. Just remember. The mid section of the stands is reserved for season ticket holders the seats are assigned and numbered..  Camden is a nice place to watch a game from either side 99% of us treat our guests as such.

Thanks for the heads up Beagle. Looking forward to seeing that new field. Good luck to Camden tonight!

2 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

This is a very intriguing game to me. Only one team of JCM, Camden, and Gibson County will put themselves in position to even think about challenging for a playoff spot. The winner of this game could be that team 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I think you are right. Gibson Co is catching a beat down tonight so the winner of this one will have a leg up. 

I pretty much have an idea of what all the teams in this region have to offer except for JCM. That’s what got me so interested in this game.