Carter County Week 3

Appvol

17 hours ago, pujo said:

Confidence is the key and I'm not sure any of these teams are very strong, looks like you guys have a great shot coming out of the East, I'm impressed.

C-D is spanking west greene's John brown hind parts.  That makes cland look weak. I wonder if  C-D been playing possum?

Edited by THE KING

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, THE KING said:

:roflol:

I’m really surprised (we’ll really not) that Cloudland is even competitive. IF what I’ve heard is correct and they only have 24 Kids they’re playing short handed. But I’d expect nothing Less from those Mtn Kids. . A different breed for sure. 
I still can’t get outta my crawl the State Championship Team they had 20yrs Ago by getting Robbed of the Gold Ball by a Private 2A Ezell Harding. They still put up like 35pts but were outmatched by a Team that legally Recruited. . Those Kid Deserved a Championship and an Undefeated Season. 

Edited by IPOPU2022

4 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I’m really surprised (we’ll really not) that Cloudland is even competitive. IF what I’ve heard is correct and they only have 24 Kids they’re playing short handed. But I’d expect nothing Less from those Mtn Kids. . A different breed for sure. 
I still can’t get outta my crawl the State Championship Team they had 20yrs Ago by getting Robbed of the Gold Ball by a Private 2A Ezell Harding. They still put up like 35pts but were outmatched by a Team that legally Recruited. . Those Kid Deserved a Championship and an Undefeated Season. 

The ones who are there are tough kids.  We're just short on athletes and linemen.  They give it their all and that's all you can ask.  I think the region games will be competitive and that's the first time I can honestly say that there could be a new champion.  It's not a knock on our boys but just the law of averages catching up 

54 minutes ago, THE KING said:

The ones who are there are tough kids.  We're just short on athletes and linemen.  They give it their all and that's all you can ask.  I think the region games will be competitive and that's the first time I can honestly say that there could be a new champion.  It's not a knock on our boys but just the law of averages catching up 

I still think you'll go through this region like Sherman went through Atlanta. Game tonight will be over in the 1st quarter.