Best Mo West Running Back Ever?

15 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Played against Wesley great RB but not on the same level as Little Man.  He never rushed for more than 803 Yards in a season but was a Hoss to bring down at 230lb's.

Oh, believe me, I know I’m pretty sure they played back-to-back years, so as soon as Wesley left, Little Man came in, so for almost 8 years, Morristown West had a great running game, but yeah, easily the best, and there’s no one even close, but I’m just naming audible missions that haven’t been mentioned.

1 hour ago, Dawgz4life said:

Oh, believe me, I know I’m pretty sure they played back-to-back years, so as soon as Wesley left, Little Man came in, so for almost 8 years, Morristown West had a great running game, but yeah, easily the best, and there’s no one even close, but I’m just naming audible missions that haven’t been mentioned.

Wesley Hale Graduated in 06 from West Little Man Graduated in 1990 so not close to being back to back 

I watched Little Man play OR @ Burke-Toney in 1990. He was obviously a great back, but OR really bottled him up that night though. OR was just light years better than the Trojans that year, though, so that obviously helped. Fun factoid here- Little Man and OR great Shawn Summers (who was on that 1990 OR team) are cousins. Shawn’s dad, Tommy is originally from Mo-Town. Quite talented family. 

Edited by SweetScience