D2 week 4

theawesomebro

43 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Humor me - or at least educate me. How will the QB situation impact this game?

im not totally sure what you are asking, but here goes.  we will be going from one of the top QB's in the country to a good but unproven QB who will get his first start against baylor on the road.  I think the game plan will be totally different.  my comment about being a team was me being hopeful that everyone will rally, step up and play their best and not fall flat after a little adversity this week.  did that answer your question?

I think our offense looked too much like a one man show and needs to be lots of people stepping up.  only time will tell.

• Upvote 1

CPA lost Hutson Chance to ACL for the year and so if QB play goes like it did vs PC then MBA might get that first win, but probably not. WHEN LA catches on then they will roll and probably get hot come playoff time, more respect for Nooga schools than I am used to despite Booger doing the appropriate pumping.

18 hours ago, theawesomebro said:

im not totally sure what you are asking, but here goes.  we will be going from one of the top QB's in the country to a good but unproven QB who will get his first start against baylor on the road.  I think the game plan will be totally different.  my comment about being a team was me being hopeful that everyone will rally, step up and play their best and not fall flat after a little adversity this week.  did that answer your question?

I think our offense looked too much like a one man show and needs to be lots of people stepping up.  only time will tell.

Thank you. That is want I was looking to hear.

19 hours ago, BobbyB said:

Can the talent overcome all the distractions LA has this week?

I would guess coaches on either side would use the distractions at LA as a rallying cry to get their team focused. The departure of the 2 high profile players could be used for the 'next man up' talk, while Baylor will use this as a time to hit them when they are down. 

Either way, it will should be a competitive game. 

On 9/6/2023 at 4:46 PM, theawesomebro said:

You should be fine!  How many high school teams are able to replace a 4* QB with a 3* QB?  From an outsiders point of view the 4* was a great athlete but he really needs some major work on his mechanics and knowledge of how to play the position.  If the 4* had been developed by Trent he could have been great but that didn’t happen.

26 minutes ago, cbg said:

You should be fine!  How many high school teams are able to replace a 4* QB with a 3* QB?  From an outsiders point of view the 4* was a great athlete but he really needs some major work on his mechanics and knowledge of how to play the position.  If the 4* had been developed by Trent he could have been great but that didn’t happen.

thanks for the optimism! fingers crossed!

On 9/6/2023 at 8:17 PM, Rastus said:

CPA lost Hutson Chance to ACL for the year and so if QB play goes like it did vs PC then MBA might get that first win, but probably not. WHEN LA catches on then they will roll and probably get hot come playoff time, more respect for Nooga schools than I am used to despite Booger doing the appropriate pumping.

Booger ant know fan of Ted Turners Tornadoes or the Suck Creek Red Raiders.....but as Rastus probably nose..... them 2 big chattanooga blue blood privates couldnt collect but only 2 Gold Balls over the course of their 100 plus years of existance until a few ago....them gold balls had set up what appeared fulltime residency west of the scenic city...

....and if the GOAT dont bring that Gold Ball to the North Brainerd Levee Swamp over at Boyd...no foreseeable future prognosis says the D2 Middle Division will ever see bring it to the east......nor the D2 Tiny Division either..

...so Booger pumpin it until the mid/west takes back the Blue Blood Ball Rastus

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

On 9/6/2023 at 8:17 PM, Rastus said:

really hated that for Chance....and MBA may have gotten that first W anyways....but it want keep that Gold Ball from comin back to the Presbyterians place

Booger just sayin :thumb: