Maryville vs west.

Bradleysports23

On 9/4/2023 at 10:11 AM, epatty said:

Everyone acting like this Maryville team sucks is really just disrespecting Bradley lol. We really gonna act like Bradley does not have some DUDES?

I agree man. Cleveland beat us last year right? Ok and walker valley beat Cleveland. Bradley just beat walker valley tonight 35-0 Bradley is a powerhouse team and I mean powerhouse team. I’m saying it like this… let’s see what Bradley and neardon game looks like.. if Bradley puts a beat down on them… then… that’s it for me… Bradley goes to the 4th round and plays Oakland. Oakland better be fast, they better know how to stop that offense because I haven’t seen and offense like that since our 2014 offense lol or alcoas 2006 offense hahaha boo carter,Caleb matting,terry they got some D1 players lined up 

18 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Pretty good article except that it twice says that Hunter Dance is back at qb.  Carson Jesse was the qb of the 5A champs last year, but Hunter has played well so far.  They might be remembering Baker Dance, he was 2 year starter in 18-19 and 19-20 seasons.  

That writer also said West was 5-0 when we were 3-0...he must know tonights lottery numbers as well ;)

13 hours ago, Rebelfan101 said:

I agree man. Cleveland beat us last year right? Ok and walker valley beat Cleveland. Bradley just beat walker valley tonight 35-0 Bradley is a powerhouse team and I mean powerhouse team. I’m saying it like this… let’s see what Bradley and neardon game looks like.. if Bradley puts a beat down on them… then… that’s it for me… Bradley goes to the 4th round and plays Oakland. Oakland better be fast, they better know how to stop that offense because I haven’t seen and offense like that since our 2014 offense lol or alcoas 2006 offense hahaha boo carter,Caleb matting,terry they got some D1 players lined up 

Oakland is always fast.  Always.  Also very solid on defense.   Hopefully Bradley beats neardon and makes it to the semis and has a matchup with Oakland.   Love for Bradley to get a taste of what Oakland is about. 

Edited by ttitan27

50 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

Oakland is always fast.  Always.  Also very solid on defense.   Hopefully Bradley beats neardon and makes it to the semis and has a matchup with Oakland.   Love for Bradley to get a taste of what Oakland is about. 

I’d like to see that matchup as well. Bradley always squats to pee in playoffs but I got a different feeling this time man. Idk… beardon we will see.. that’ll be the tale tale.. if they run off on beardon then it’s a done deal for this year in this region. 

3 minutes ago, Rebelfan101 said:

I’d like to see that matchup as well. Bradley always squats to pee in playoffs but I got a different feeling this time man. Idk… beardon we will see.. that’ll be the tale tale.. if they run off on beardon then it’s a done deal for this year in this region. 

But again,there’s no comparison… Oakland is fast but they’re not boo carter,terry or Kaleb Martin fast lol not even close. They played walker lastnight and carter scored off a punt return and it was humiliation…. Kinda like he did against maryville… smoked every player on the team.. then second half terry scored off the kick off and it was terrible lol just plowed over two guys head then smoked every poor player on the team lol I’ll get the videos and load them. I got the ones from the maryville game.. it’s crazy… there’s nobody for them man 

40 minutes ago, Rebelfan101 said:

But again,there’s no comparison… Oakland is fast but they’re not boo carter,terry or Kaleb Martin fast lol not even close. They played walker lastnight and carter scored off a punt return and it was humiliation…. Kinda like he did against maryville… smoked every player on the team.. then second half terry scored off the kick off and it was terrible lol just plowed over two guys head then smoked every poor player on the team lol I’ll get the videos and load them. I got the ones from the maryville game.. it’s crazy… there’s nobody for them man 

Why not just go and create a Bradley Love Fest thread? 

4 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Matter fact. Let me change my user name so on can dog the loss out of y’all that wanna run that mouth. Watch this. 

52 minutes ago, Fandom101 said:

Why not just go and create a Bradley Love Fest thread? 

Matter fact. Let me change my user name so on can dog the loss out of y’all that wanna run that mouth. Watch this. 

It’s on now. The trash talk is coming. Yessir. Get some! You wanted it so…. Whose your loser team?

On 9/8/2023 at 2:31 PM, oridgecat said:

Pretty good article except that it twice says that Hunter Dance is back at qb.  Carson Jesse was the qb of the 5A champs last year, but Hunter has played well so far.  They might be remembering Baker Dance, he was 2 year starter in 18-19 and 19-20 seasons.  

The Daily Times is the same paper that had a couple celebrating their 50th wedding annivesary with a picture of a girl holding a chicken that was supposed to be in a 4H ariticle on another page.