FORREST HOSTS CANNON CO. 2023

GeneralForrest

1. The Fletcher Fields Show. All 3 Forrest TDs either scored by him or set up by him. I think he had 200 yards. Just a guess. 

2. Bells always bring effort and make good things happen. 

3. Coach Eli gets no respect from refs. Terrible at managing games. Ran a hurry-up for an "up the gut no-gain" final play of the half. Just mind-boggling. I'd pay money, GOOD money, to do an "Inside Coach Eli's head" like they did with John Malkovich a while back. Can you imagine the entertainment value?

4. Penalties likely cost the Rockets 3 TDs by disrupting drives, coming at the worst times, etc.

21-10 should've been 42-3 

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

1. The Fletcher Fields Show. All 3 Forrest TDs either scored by him or set up by him. I think he had 200 yards. Just a guess. 

2. Bells always bring effort and make good things happen. 

3. Coach Eli gets no respect from refs. Terrible at managing games. Ran a hurry-up for an "up the gut no-gain" final play of the half. Just mind-boggling. I'd pay money, GOOD money, to do an "Inside Coach Eli's head" like they did with John Malkovich a while back. Can you imagine the entertainment value?

4. Penalties likely cost the Rockets 3 TDs by disrupting drives, coming at the worst times, etc.

21-10 should've been 42-3 

To your pt. 3, the rushed FGA looked very silly...