Cleveland @ Rhea Co

Rhea Co.

Been waiting on this old rivalry to get renewed. Weather is looking fantastic next Friday. Cleveland won’t have to worry about any rain this time. Cleveland is coming off an impressive win against a pretty good Farragut squad after dropping one to little brother Walker Valley. 

Rhea did what they need to do against Howard, but we still need to get healthier. 

I just wish both Rhea and Cleveland would have been undeafeated coming into this game.

4 hours ago, fooseball95 said:

Depends on which Cleveland team shows up. If the Cleve team that dominated Farragut shows up and with the talent they have, Cleve could win big. If the team that shows up like they did against WV, Rhea will embarrass them. Good thing is Cleve has seen the wing t this year against mcminn and did well. Should be a good game. 

That is the issue with Cleveland. Consistency. I never know which team is going to show up, and I don't think anyone else does including them.

They won over Farragut for the first time in Knoxville. That is a big deal.

On 9/9/2023 at 3:46 PM, alt1958b said:

That is the issue with Cleveland. Consistency. I never know which team is going to show up, and I don't think anyone else does including them.

They won over Farragut for the first time in Knoxville. That is a big deal.

dont perspire too much....it will smooth out soon enuff

Booger just sayin :wink: