Eagleton Academy wins first varsity game.

BarneySox2007

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

This was one of my picks last night on Barney's Favorites. Eagleton 21 West Greene 18. Always great to see a first year school get a win. I can tell their getting better every week.

Seems like they are getting better each game barn, I think they'll win a couple more before the season is over. I could see them beating happy valley,Cosby, and Cumberland gap. With Wartburg being a toss up

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

Seems like they are getting better each game barn, I think they'll win a couple more before the season is over. I could see them beating happy valley,Cosby, and Cumberland gap. With Wartburg being a toss up

There was a kid that if I heard them right that he didn't play in the first two or three games that is a difference maker on defense number 55. I watched the Oneida game replay and he made life rough on them and also plays on offensive line. I would just about bet they will win some of those games also. I knew West Greene was a toss up the way they have improved but they pulled it off.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RichyRich said:

I highly doubt they will beat Happy Valley, I'll amen the #55,beastly.

25 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

Why not happy valley lost to cloudland which lost to west Greene which Eagleton beat, and they are coming without a win, I think that win will Eagleton a little blood coursing through their veins

Cloudland had 12 fumbles and lost 6 of them ,score watching can be very misleading. HV is not a really strong team but they play hard and its not that easy to move the ball on um. I've seen all these teams, WG is down in a big way.

8 minutes ago, crow said:

Eagleton gave us far more troubling than wartburg did. I’d take Eagleton by a TD if they played Friday. 

Yeah I watched your game Crow, stop the QB for Eagleton and you stop them, Far as HV goes, I'm not sure they can score enough to win. Its not a thing of Beauty.  Its probably a toss up.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't say I'm scoring watching, I'm just concluding if they had trouble with a team Eagleton beat, then I think Eagleton would stand a good chance of beating them.  Do you think west greene could beat Happy Valley, just judging based off what I've seen I'm not sure they could. I'm not trying to be rude either, this is just the most down I think I've seen Ne tennessee  outside of Betsy and Jeff co.