Trousdale Co travels to Smith Co

Fan66

1 hour ago, Grunt said:

Same Jackets, turnovers, mistakes. Embarrassing.

You have to come to terms with this isn't the TC OF 90’s and 2000’s. This is TC of the mid-80s. They are improving just don't have the talent to compete for region titles. Everyone's expectations need to change if TC can win 4-5 games a and it's a good year. The talent just isn't there right now and won't be for the next two years 

14 hours ago, RTD said:
15 hours ago, Grunt said:

Same Jackets, turnovers, mistakes. Embarrassing.

You have to come to terms with this isn't the TC OF 90’s and 2000’s. This is TC of the mid-80s. They are improving just don't have the talent to compete for region titles. Everyone's expectations need to change if TC can win 4-5 games a and it's a good year. The talent just isn't there right now and won't be for the next two years 

You're right, it's not the 90's/ 2000's. Nobody has any illusions there. Talent not there either. Just can't see the improvement . Same mistakes the last few yrs.

JMHO

4 hours ago, JACKET316 said:

I've been pretty quiet on here this week because I didn't know what to expect. I thought our guys came to play and thought we had a great game plan, just made too many mistakes to keep up. We are in a very down time in TC, but these guys are getting better and learning. On another note, Smith County is wayyyyyyyy overrated IMO. 

Overated is usually a term used by someone who's team just lost. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JACKET316 said:

That's fine to think that. I know what we played. LOL ER will beat them by 3 TDs... Tell your coach to learn how to win with style...Enjoy this moment, you don't or won't get it often(especially when you guys move up and won't schedule us again......) 

Style? Coach's last stop before coming to SC was TC. so there's that.  I don't know, SC was 3A last year and TC was on the schedule, and moved to 2A in the same region with TC this year, so as far as scheduling goes, well, here we are. If ER beats SC by 3 TDs, you have something to look foward too in a couple of weeks.

20 hours ago, JACKET316 said:

I've been pretty quiet on here this week because I didn't know what to expect. I thought our guys came to play and thought we had a great game plan, just made too many mistakes to keep up. We are in a very down time in TC, but these guys are getting better and learning. On another note, Smith County is wayyyyyyyy overrated IMO. 

I don’t know that anyone is making SC out to be a great team. After Powell transferred i think most agreed they would not be a state title contender.  They have a good team. I could see them losing to ER and Upperman and finishing 7-3 and Second in the region. Could also see them beating ER if Indians play sloppy.  

11 hours ago, Reynard said:

Style? Coach's last stop before coming to SC was TC. so there's that.  I don't know, SC was 3A last year and TC was on the schedule, and moved to 2A in the same region with TC this year, so as far as scheduling goes, well, here we are. If ER beats SC by 3 TDs, you have something to look foward too in a couple of weeks.

Neither coach cares for the other. There is a mutual dislike for each other in a personal way.