Way to early 1a and 2a Mr.Football predictions

Sherdog

2 hours ago, Sherdog said:

Who ya got.

Being a Homer I think Dresdens #11 Cam Schlicht is slowly building a case. Last week was one of the few weeks he didn't rush for over 100 yards ( didn't have to) had easily thrown for close to 200 every game. 

I don't really have a clue in 2a.

dawson white for 1a

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, RaiderzFan said:

No question at all……Moore Co Dawson White best player in state in 1A…. Every game he plays he is absolutely SUPERMAN with the football….All anyone that gets to watch him play can say is “WOW”…… Just go ahead and put Dawson White on that Mr Football trophy for 2023….

Who is he signing with?

I'm going to get hammered for this take but Dawson White is a great athlete. I don't believe he'll get any big time offers to play QB. He reminds me of past winners like Todd Logan and Jeff Norman. They are (were) all FANTASTIC players at their respective level but dominating 1A ball in Tennessee is a far cry from being ready to play at a D1 level. That being said I think he could change positions moving forward in college and land somewhere. I also think he can stay at QB if he chose the MAC, CUSA, etc. 

I realize there are exceptions to the rule. Maybe he walks on somewhere and surprises everyone. I'm definitely pulling for the kid! He's the best QB at MC I've ever seen and that back tracks to the great teams of the late 80s and 90s.