D2-AA Region Champions and Gold Ball Champion....Contesters.....And Not

Booger

2 hours ago, Booger said:

tho MS by boarder.....they are subburbin city of blues...and thinkin they actually votes in the shelby co elections

.....most if us nose that boarders dont mean anything these days

Booger just sayin :shock:

Thanks Boog.  I found, via a search on the google machine, that NP was originally located in Memphis until 1986 when the school moved to Southaven. 

2 hours ago, CoachFreshwater said:

Agree with all the picks except the BB / NP.  I think BB wins and will not be as close as you predict.  Too much team speed for NP to deal with.  BB also gets back All State LB/RB Jaylon Sanderferr this week.  

Sanderfer will change things on both sides of ball.....but more so in this contest on the Offense if hes at least 90%....the Sanderfer/Keck/Jones trio makes them more dangerous

....D2-AA Booger Pickins are officially altered from the earlier Pickins.....The North Brainerd Levee Swamp Bucs will now celebrate a W over them Mississippi Southern Baptist Trojans in still a coin flipper....

BB cant start slow on NP

Booger just sayin :thumb:

5 hours ago, JRB said:

@BreadTruck28 - As I still learn the schools in AA since Pope dropped, how does Northpoint participate in TSSAA post-season?  Isn't the school in MS?  And you picked DA emphatically ;) 

I actually went to school with the headmaster. He told (I think I am recalling correctly) me originally they were in TN but years ago when they needed to upgrade for bigger numbers, the additional land they owned was a little bit over the line into MS. I want to say some of their property is still in TN. 

I think DA is a good team. #53 is a beast and I love the way #32 runs the ball. Emphatically because it was my only upset pick :) BTW, headmaster I was talking about above used to be at DA when the sports teams were making those good showings at the end of the seasons. I would not be surprised if Northpoint becomes the team to beat from the west. They won the baseball championship against Goodpasture already last year   

2 hours ago, CoachFreshwater said:

Agree with all the picks except the BB / NP.  I think BB wins and will not be as close as you predict.  Too much team speed for NP to deal with.   

Definitely could happen. I know BB has a stable of running backs. #29 was at CPA last year and had 222 yards against BB in the first round of the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, BreadTruck28 said:

Definitely could happen. I know BB has a stable of running backs. #29 was at CPA last year and had 222 yards against BB in the first round of the playoffs. 

29 is pretty decent...but any back woulda had 200+ on them North Brainerd Levee Swamp Bucs with that matchup in the trenches of the Presbyterians......

...Boyd didnt have one trencher last season that could start for you Presbyterians....and maybe again this season

.....but theyre comin 

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

1 hour ago, Booger said:

Rd 2 Post Season Quarters

Luzziane 27 - DA 28

BB 35 - NP 21

CPA 38 - USJ 3

FRA 31 - KW 21

thats a Booger Pickin :thumb:

Could FRA & CPA meet in the finals? Or are they on the same side of the bracket and would meet in the semis?

The only clear winner IMO is CPA.  I feel the rest are pick 'em.

1 hour ago, JRB said:

Could FRA & CPA meet in the finals? Or are they on the same side of the bracket and would meet in the semis?

The only clear winner IMO is CPA.  I feel the rest are pick 'em.

no sir...unfortunately them First Christian Church Rebels chance at a visit to Finley for a Gold Ball dance will come to an abrupt halt next week at the hands of them South Nashville Presbyterians.....the only positive if they were on opposite sides of brackets is they spend a day at Finley opposin the Presbyterians first of December.....

Contest results are the same...

Booger just sayin :thumb: