Mcminn Central Chargers @ Sweetwater Wildcats

RichyRich

Central comes over to Sweetwater after yet another come behind victory after being down  20-7 against brainerd to finish the game 21-20. Sweetwater lost in a low scoring shootout with the Meigs County tigers, but only lost by 7 after hanging in close with the tigers all game long, but just came up short, I think this has the potential to be another close one for central, the question is can they pull off another come behind win or can they get the wheels turning a little earlier and play all 4 quarters like they did against Seymour earlier in the season, as much I want central to win I think final scores ends up being 34-29 Sweetwater. 

Edited by RichyRich

16 hours ago, RichyRich said:

Central comes over to Sweetwater after yet another come behind victory after being down  20-7 against brainerd to finish the game 21-20. Sweetwater lost in a low scoring shootout with the Meigs County tigers, but only lost by 7 after hanging in close with the tigers all game long, but just came up short, I think this has the potential to be another close one for central, the question is can they pull off another come behind win or can they get the wheels turning a little earlier and play all 4 quarters like they did against Seymour earlier in the season, as much I want central to win I think final scores ends up being 34-29 Sweetwater. 

13 hours ago, Charger14 said:

Luck runs out for chargers cats by 21

Thought Sweetwater was improved in the run game on this year's team vs last years team. They do not have a great passing game so if you run the correct defense you may be able to slow them down. If Central isn't as good as last years  I honestly think this game could get ugly and quick. I haven't seen Central play, but Sweetwater is a very good team again this year. Wish you all good luck.

On 9/12/2023 at 4:40 PM, RichyRich said:

I meant for that to say 34-20 typo.

If Central plays at full potential they will win 28-14.

If they wait to get going and spot Sweetwater a couple scores early, then they might not catch up this week. They have been inconsistent. If that continues I could see a Sweetwater 21-7 type of game. If Central comes out of the locker room ready then look out. They are much improved and have talented players up front and at the skill positions. 

3 minutes ago, catchnburn said:

If Central plays at full potential they will win 28-14.

If they wait to get going and spot Sweetwater a couple scores early, then they might not catch up this week. They have been inconsistent. If that continues I could see a Sweetwater 21-7 type of game. If Central comes out of the locker room ready then look out. They are much improved and have talented players up front and at the skill positions. 

28-14 Sweetwater at best guess. I'd rather Central win to make our game a little bigger, but I'm not sure the Chargers can stop the Sweetwater run game. Mind you I haven't seen Central play so I may be surprised