Oneida vs Polk

MoonMan57

9 minutes ago, MoonMan57 said:

What’s your credentials sir if you don’t mind me asking?

He does mind, A lot. His role in society is such that if anyone were to find out his true identity the mere knowledge of both his opinion and his identity by the same mere mortal would cause chaos and destruction throughout the universe apparently :roflol::popcorneater:

8 minutes ago, crow said:

He does mind, A lot. His role in society is such that if anyone were to find out his true identity the mere knowledge of both his opinion and his identity by the same mere mortal would cause chaos and destruction throughout the universe apparently :roflol::popcorneater:

I’m sure his knowledge of the game is so immense someone like me wouldn’t be able to fathom.

11 minutes ago, MoonMan57 said:

I’m sure his knowledge of the game is so immense someone like me wouldn’t be able to fathom.

We have been inviting him to games and such for a year now and he won’t even allow us the knowledge of which team he calls his. 

Disclaimer: 

“He” is also an assumption as that to has not been revealed to the general population thus far. 

Edited by crow

20 hours ago, rikflair said:

Whooooo! All this matchin and scratchin bout being physical & starting fast is what everyone wants to do! What counts is getting that1,2,3 pin for the win or slapping the figure 4 leg lock on em and making them tap out whoooooo!!!! The tribe has got to overcome the long journey to a new arena and sustain a consistent fight for the whole 48 baby! The tribe gonna be fine dinin', charter bus ridin' homecoming victory stealin wheelin dealin son of a gun whoooooo. You may not like me now but you better learn to love me cause I'm the best thing going to day! I am the 17 time world champion I am the nature boy Rik Flair whooooooooo

To be the man  you gotta beat the man!

You gotta have the men first 

22 hours ago, rikflair said:

Whooooo! All this matchin and scratchin bout being physical & starting fast is what everyone wants to do! What counts is getting that1,2,3 pin for the win or slapping the figure 4 leg lock on em and making them tap out whoooooo!!!! The tribe has got to overcome the long journey to a new arena and sustain a consistent fight for the whole 48 baby! The tribe gonna be fine dinin', charter bus ridin' homecoming victory stealin wheelin dealin son of a gun whoooooo. You may not like me now but you better learn to love me cause I'm the best thing going to day! I am the 17 time world champion I am the nature boy Rik Flair whooooooooo

To be the man  you gotta beat the man!

Indians not beating a Polk team coach by Derrick Davis. Wait till he gets that power run game going. Larry Davis Stadium will be rocking Friday. Go Wildcats!!

39 minutes ago, Charger64 said:

Indians not beating a Polk team coach by Derrick Davis. Wait till he gets that power run game going. Larry Davis Stadium will be rocking Friday. Go Wildcats!!

Based on what? Not saying you’re wrong, just wondering if Polk has any advantages other than their coaches name?

15 hours ago, MoonMan57 said:

What’s your credentials sir if you don’t mind me asking?

I don't mind giving you my credentials moonman! WHOOOOOO!!!! I am the 17 time world champion, I'm a jet flyin, limo ridin, Rolex wearin, stylin and profilin founding member of the four horsemen, kiss stealin,wheelin,dealin son of a gun. Whoooo!  I am the master of the figure four leg lock and if your are the man in the moon then you have seen me on top of space mountain!!! Whooooo! whoooooo! whoooo! I am the nature boy Rik Flair!!!!!!Whoooooooo!

Will only say under Davis, Polk is probably the most consistent team Meigs has played year in and year out. They never seem up or down just a good football team normally. Always seem to have a big line and a strong run game. He prepares his defense as good as anybody.

Edited by Yeti

5 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Will only say under Davis, Polk is probably the most consistent team Meigs has played year in and year out. They never seem up or down just a good football team normally. Always seem to have a big line and a strong run game. He prepares his defense as good as anybody.

Good to hear from you Yeti! I always enjoyed our Meigs matchups even though y’all got the W more times than not. I hope you’re doin well and good luck tonight!