Oneida vs Polk

MoonMan57

Whoooooo!!!!!!  Don't know about your TV but mine said oneida 21 polk county 17.whoooooooo!!! Looks like we got some men baby! Whoooooo!!! Looks like the so called middle school linebacker made some high school big boy plays whooooo.  They may be young but they got fight!!!! So don't be hatin and don't be doubtin cause the nature boy will leave you poutin WHOOOOOO!!!!! 

TO BE THE MAN......YOU GOTTA BEAT THE MAN!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, rikflair said:

Whoooooo!!!!!!  Don't know about your TV but mine said oneida 21 polk county 17.whoooooooo!!! Looks like we got some men baby! Whoooooo!!! Looks like the so called middle school linebacker made some high school big boy plays whooooo.  They may be young but they got fight!!!! So don't be hatin and don't be doubtin cause the nature boy will leave you poutin WHOOOOOO!!!!! 

TO BE THE MAN......YOU GOTTA BEAT THE MAN!

I agree Naitch. HOW BOUT THEM INDIANS!!

3 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Good win but lets be honest, Polk is not a good team. Slow, very slow. And so limited on offense. Their passing game was dreadful. I really don't think they win another game all year. 

I agree it’s not a gold ball but we’re not acting like we’re a contender so I’ll take it. I also agree Polk’s not top of the classification but we did beat a team that in Thursday you thought was 2 TDs better than us and you saw  Polk taking over the second half. Well wrong on both fronts. Nobody here is acting like beating Polk makes us the best thing going, I understand it irritates you when Oneida wins but no need to be “that guy”. 

1 hour ago, crow said:

I agree it’s not a gold ball but we’re not acting like we’re a contender so I’ll take it. I also agree Polk’s not top of the classification but we did beat a team that in Thursday you thought was 2 TDs better than us and you saw  Polk taking over the second half. Well wrong on both fronts. Nobody here is acting like beating Polk makes us the best thing going, I understand it irritates you when Oneida wins but no need to be “that guy”. 

Exactly!!A team I thought may not wi but a couple games is growing weekly!Gonna be tough on the Cherokees to come in next week.Usually another great matchup.GB has found an offense that seems to suit our team or the other teams are just baaaad.I don't know but both are on a win streak.Crow you be proud in the shape you all are in beating a physical Davis Coached team is a good win in my book,the man hs my respect for years!TSSAA got the red licked off his lollipop last night!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Great win for your boys Yeti!!Coming along nicely.

Thanks O&B, this group was talented last year, but just too young as a whole to compete with a good team loaded with seniors. That one should have been the hardest game on our schedule u til playoffs. Our game with McMinn Central should be a crazy good game as well. 

Glad your boys got the win. Also great your offense is finding their Identity. Fun watching your team when you know they can compete. Hope you all have a good rest of the year... BTW..  did you see that Hixson beat Loudon?

17 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Thanks O&B, this group was talented last year, but just too young as a whole to compete with a good team loaded with seniors. That one should have been the hardest game on our schedule u til playoffs. Our game with McMinn Central should be a crazy good game as well. 

Glad your boys got the win. Also great your offense is finding their Identity. Fun watching your team when you know they can compete. Hope you all have a good rest of the year... BTW..  did you see that Hixson beat Loudon?

Yes,lol