Bearden fresh

BeardenBullies

Karns W

Farrgut W

maryville W- no qB and Rb out for the year 

Cleveland W new coach and new Q, defense is better than O and we run it down there throat

oak ridge W overrated- can’t stop the run and q is to new for this atmosphere 

Morris west W- not good at all 

last game fighting boo bears for region championship -W if you stop 6. JJ and AB will game plan for him. 3 year plan fixed in two years. 

bearden region champs 

to many weapons and more coming to kingston pike

30 minutes ago, BeardenBullies said:

i have heard same but no proff just guessing all kids were approved by tssaa

a little probation never bothered anyone still gona win out on the field Can’t stop these young pups 

One play away from beating Irish in jv mon we coming fosho

Help me here, is this guy saying that they know they are going to be in trouble, but they are ok with the penalties and plan to keep right on doing what got them in trouble?If that is the case, why in the world would you come on a public forum and puff your chest out about it?  Wow, this is new territory on the T. 

Edited by oridgecat
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I don’t know why TSSAA hasn’t already sent the school a letter. The other thing that’s not helping us is our own players parents are wanting to turn us in as some of the real Bearden regulars have list playing time to our new guys. It’s hard to stand tall when people on the inside are tearing down what Jones is trying to build.

i agree that we should just keep on doing the build and recruiting until we get our hand slapped.

I honestly think it’s been worth it if all they get is probation for a year.

30 minutes ago, Bulldog27 said:

I don’t know why TSSAA hasn’t already sent the school a letter. The other thing that’s not helping us is our own players parents are wanting to turn us in as some of the real Bearden regulars have list playing time to our new guys. It’s hard to stand tall when people on the inside are tearing down what Jones is trying to build.

i agree that we should just keep on doing the build and recruiting until we get our hand slapped.

I honestly think it’s been worth it if all they get is probation for a year.

That's not it at all.  IF it is ruled that they played a single (as in just one) ineligible player, they will have to forfeit every game that kid played in.  Plus, they will take away scrimmages and number of practices allowed in spring as well as delay the start of summer practice by a period of time.  Probation is an NCAA thing that restricts post season play and reduces scholarships at the college level.  Entirely different thing here.  Some believe that Bearden is playing multiple ineligible players.  This will certainly play out soon.  But I don't think JJ needs guys on here talking about "what's a little probation ha ha, wink wink"  Not smart!

Edited by oridgecat

5 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

That's not it at all.  IF it is ruled that they played a single (as in just one) ineligible player, they will have to forfeit every game that kid played in.  Plus, they will take away scrimmages and number of practices allowed in spring as well as delay the start of summer practice by a period of time.  Probation is an NCAA thing that restricts post season play and reduces scholarships at the college level.  Entirely different thing here.  Some believe that Bearden is playing multiple ineligible players.  This will certainly play out soon.  But I don't think JJ needs guys on here talking about "what's a little probation ha ha, wink wink"  Not smart!

This entire thread is not smart…