Bearden fresh

BeardenBullies

16 hours ago, BeardenBullies said:

No one has text messages. If they did they would turn them in because no one wants to see Bearden win. Cleveland cheats Alcoa cheats Bradley cheats Anderson co cheats Powell cheats Maryville cheats. Cheats means they live in the gray area. Whole squad built on loopholes. Legal beagles sniff out the loopholes and take advantage. Who are these “Bearden” old heads you talk about? New kids on the block taking over and running the show all the way to chat. Netflix show Kingston Pike Kings coming soon homie. Next class gunna be even better. Josh Jones Jimmys and Joes 

Can’t believe I’m a green with the troll account but here I am but unfortunately everyone who goes to Bearden high school is zone for Bearden high school at least who plays in the football team and basketball team I have no idea about anywhere else except the basketball coaches son.

15 hours ago, Bulldog27 said:

I agree with you that’s it’s fun and the next class is better etc… all I’m saying is JJ is sloppy and will get caught when the others don’t 

You’ve been saying this since you created your troll account can you please explain to me what Josh Jones is going to get caught with or do you have any proof what you were saying or do you literally know anything about the Bearden high school program?

9 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

This is the dumbest, most illiterate thread I’ve ever seen. We got Bearden guys arguing with each other on wether or not THEY get busted for recruiting, no grammar and everyone else is STILL trying to figure out why this thread was created in the first place. Oh, must we not forget, HTV hitting us all with some ORIGINAL material! But carry on :roflol::thumb:

Don’t say “Bearden fans” they are troll accounts

7 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

You really care if JJ/BHS dirty laundry gets aired out on the T? Let's get real.

7 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

BHS doesn't play Karns.

Step one of making a troll account have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about. 

but it’s just sad haven’t been on Coach T in hot minute come back and instantly have to defend my school which has been well. I don’t have to say it over the last few decades and the one time we start winning everybody starts hating, haters gonna hate I guess.

17 hours ago, BeardenBullies said:

No one has text messages. If they did they would turn them in because no one wants to see Bearden win. Cleveland cheats Alcoa cheats Bradley cheats Anderson co cheats Powell cheats Maryville cheats. Cheats means they live in the gray area. Whole squad built on loopholes. Legal beagles sniff out the loopholes and take advantage. Who are these “Bearden” old heads you talk about? New kids on the block taking over and running the show all the way to chat. Netflix show Kingston Pike Kings coming soon homie. Next class gunna be even better. Josh Jones Jimmys and Joes 

Kingston Pike Kings?? Hilarious. You have lost 2 games and y’all are Kings now. All that talent and you couldn’t even put a down West team who replaced about every starter. Netflix wants to feature this? What a joke.

1 hour ago, Dawgz4life said:

Step one of making a troll account have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about. 

but it’s just sad haven’t been on Coach T in hot minute come back and instantly have to defend my school which has been well. I don’t have to say it over the last few decades and the one time we start winning everybody starts hating, haters gonna hate I guess.

"start winning"...  8-7 in the last 15 (since new hire). previous 15 they were 7-8. Big turn around! 

Edited by PostingGawd39
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, FootballDavis said:

JJ is sloppy, and likes to talk too much for this stuff to not come out. When true Bearden kids aren't getting to play, and the kid that was brought in is,,,,,its only a matter of time before it breaks down from the inside out.

If "true Bearden" kids could play none of this would have mattered. Those calling the shots needed a change to keep up with the Knoxville landscape. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, JohnnyUtah said:

If "true Bearden" kids could play none of this would have mattered. Those calling the shots needed a change to keep up with the Knoxville landscape. 

Johnny these people don’t know what they’re talking about and soon neither are you don’t take advice from these people and don’t act like they know what they’re talking about.

This is the dumbest thread to date. Not only are there fans arguing with one another but bringing in other schools to go down in this dumpster fire of a thread? Man, if Cleveland has cheated they are doing an excellent job at masking it? There inconsistency has proven that they are indeed cheating. This is so laughable.  Not only that but bringing negativity to your own program? Talk about being a step or two ahead of intelligence in a foot race. Stop with the stupidity please. 

1 minute ago, Humorist said:

This is the dumbest thread to date. Not only are there fans arguing with one another but bringing in other schools to go down in this dumpster fire of a thread? Man, if Cleveland has cheated they are doing an excellent job at masking it? There inconsistency has proven that they are indeed cheating. This is so laughable.  Not only that but bringing negativity to your own program? Talk about being a step or two ahead of intelligence in a foot race. Stop with the stupidity please. 

I’m just glad Oak Ridge didn’t make his list of cheaters!! Like Pruitt @ UT, we would definitely suck at it if we were! Lol