East Rob vs Smith Co

Chiefbigfoot

8 hours ago, GBO52 said:

Really? I feel like Brooks has changed the culture and expectation at ER. What do you think he is missing? 

I am just not sold yet..better than what they had but thats not saying alot. They have been loaded with athletes for few years now and still cant win the big ones. This year maybe the most talented ever but i cant see them making a deep run

7 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

I am just not sold yet..better than what they had but thats not saying alot. They have been loaded with athletes for few years now and still cant win the big ones. This year maybe the most talented ever but i cant see them making a deep run

They won a region championship last year first since 2006! Lost in quarterfinals last year to the state champs. That game was 14-7 at halftime. Time will tell this year. I’d say they will have a re match with smith in quarterfinals

4 hours ago, eers said:

Arthur is either a disgruntled former coach or a disgruntled parent of a kid who isn’t getting the playing time he thought he “deserved”. I’m not one to say things are perfect at ER, but to say it’s not a lot better than it has been in the past just shows a lack of intelligence and makes it apparent this is a personal vendetta. 

he wood play four east if it wuzent fore coach brooks

he aint that good(coach brooks aint that good, my sun is pure perfekshon)

he dues knot holed the kids accounatable four there acshons and that has costud the big games that other peeple our referensing 

eye no watt a good coach looks lyke(their is this reel smart guy in athuns george uh thats a pretee good coach) 

25 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

eye see some won is paying you two           too go cclhl tipping

your going two make him blood preshore go up if ewe aint care full 

17 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

They won a region championship last year first since 2006! Lost in quarterfinals last year to the state champs. That game was 14-7 at halftime. Time will tell this year. I’d say they will have a re match with smith in quarterfinals

baskit ball and bass ball half both one state titles sense the arrivul of chase pruitt brooks