East Rob vs Smith Co

Chiefbigfoot

On 9/22/2023 at 11:27 PM, TheCommissioner said:

I am starting a campaign to have Coach Brooks recognized as the first half of 2023 Class 2A Coach of the half season. I am soliciting donations. How much can i put you down for? Couple thousand? 

ewe reely our deeloshinul 

he all redy makes enuff monee two under a cheif

these hear indians is the most talinted rostur in the stait 

34 minutes ago, eers said:

For everyone bashing ER… they won 18 games from 2018-2021 and they have won 16 games in the last year and a half. They may have a lot they can improve on, but let’s not get it twisted. They’re in much better shape than they were before. 

they have gottin wurse as the year has went own

they our going two loose the regun boy

how iz that bettur ears 

6 hours ago, CCLHL08 said:

You’re right. Just saying both teams have a lot improvement. What else is funny minus last year ER would be stoked to be in the position they are in now. A lot young kids on that team. ER penalties and 4 turnovers. Smith county couldn’t do anything in the red zone. 

wake up boy

youre coach cant coach 

penaltees iz coaching

turn ovurs iz coaching

this aint a nite mair any moore boy

i ben write this hole thyme 

1 hour ago, ArthurIsBack1989 said:

wake up boy

youre coach cant coach 

penaltees iz coaching

turn ovurs iz coaching

this aint a nite mair any moore boy

i ben write this hole thyme 

Yup you’re 100% right. Everything you say is correct. Still weird you wasn’t on the boards before Brooks arrived. Hope to meet you one day! Love to meet such a wonder person. Knowing that will never happen

9 hours ago, Ace1413 said:

Would love to see a rematch in The Hole in November. Both teams have a great opportunity to make it to Chatt.

Smith will win every time.

E.R. Can’t throw the ball at all except toward the sideline. Smith will stack the box and shut the run down all night.

if they play again smith by 20

31 minutes ago, mofojoe said:

Smith will win every time.

E.R. Can’t throw the ball at all except toward the sideline. Smith will stack the box and shut the run down all night.

if they play again smith by 20

Smith win but it won’t be by 20! Defense very impressed with. Offense was average. By 20 is stretching it

22 hours ago, CCLHL08 said:

Yup you’re 100% right. Everything you say is correct. Still weird you wasn’t on the boards before Brooks arrived. Hope to meet you one day! Love to meet such a wonder person. Knowing that will never happen

eye am fine two meat ewe sum day just let me no

eye all sew no that eye am write

coach brooks aint done nothun but under acheeve with this hear team and ewe no it boy