East Rob vs Smith Co

Chiefbigfoot

ER got exposed. Not a single one of those kids are D1 athletes. Not in football at least. Those offers come from spending their summers at different camps in Tshirts and shorts. They are TN Tech/Austin Peay level talent. Not SEC. If it weren’t for 2 easy dropped passes, and the dumbest 4th down call I’ve ever seen by SC then ER loses by more. Smith County was the better team, and ER got exposed for being undisciplined and being not nearly as good as they think they are.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Tjoe99 said:

ER got exposed. Not a single one of those kids are D1 athletes. Not in football at least. Those offers come from spending their summers at different camps in Tshirts and shorts. They are TN Tech/Austin Peay level talent. Not SEC. If it weren’t for 2 easy dropped passes, and the dumbest 4th down call I’ve ever seen by SC then ER loses by more. Smith County was the better team, and ER got exposed for being undisciplined and being not nearly as good as they think they are.

So you just come on here and tear down kid's accomplishments, SEC coaches have offered these kids so I will trust their judgment over yours, also, maybe both teams score more if there's not over 200 yards in penalties...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Tjoe99 said:

it is the coaching tjoe

eye been sayin that

eye wheel except apollogizes in any form

pay pal, vinmo, zello, check, this here forom eye dont reely care 

eye been preeching this coaching aint gooing too work four a whilst now

now look at all you'ns jumping write on bored with me

the shood send coach brroks back to were he came frum 

some how eye ruin these hear boards and topics

get youre nonsense out of hear and take youre marroon colored glasses off peeple