West TN Rural Top 10 Week 6

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

10 minutes ago, Riverside80 said:

The Poll looks great this week, but the thing with polls is that Riverside, JCS, Dresden, Huntingdon, Milan, and McKenzie are all really interchangeable. We will see before long with Milan and Huntingdon coming up on the schedule for Riverside.

Anything can happen on any given night

I would bet on Riverside in any of those games. 

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You were asked last week who in the poll do you think Gleason could beat and you provided no answer. If you truly feel Gleason should be in the top 10 please provide an answer. Gleason is having a great year and I am very happy for them. But in reality you struggled to beat Greenfield last week. That doesn’t point to you being a top 10 team. 

I'm wanting to see if they beat South Fulton.Thought they'd beat Greenfield who will lose their next 5 games I believe.If Gleason beats South Fulton,think Gleason LC winner gets 3rd place,knocking SF out.If SF wins,could jumble things up if Gleason beats LC ,then could be Gleason and SF in last 2 spots based on winning records and playing easier teams.So in my mind,maybe be better if Gleason beats SF and plays LC for 3rd and the loser probably 4th

Edited by mrbigster

14 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I had them 3rd until they got destroyed a couple of weeks ago 41-0 by a team that nobody thought would do that to them. It was a really bad loss for them. 

I know it was 42 to p but was against an undefeated team that's beating everyone by 50 points.And don't know if it was by that score cause of turnovers.Maybe it's just the team that beat them is just that good like Ensworth against Union City.And they did beat Covington pretty handily and I know Dyersburg beat Covington

I've seen Munford and another team in person in the poll and Munford would win by 2 to 3 touchdowns in my opinion.