West TN Rural Top 10 Week 6

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

It makes no sense how bad Humboldt is. That team is top 3 in talent as far as their region goes but they might not win a game. 

Supposedly Humboldt is having a hard time getting kids to show up to practice. And for whatever reason the SEC talent didn't show anything at all Friday night l. Not sure if he is just trying to stay healthy or is just lazy. I felt bad for certain kids. You could tell who gave it there all and those that sat on the bench and wasn't even paying attention.

I agree with this. #71 was a far & away better lineman than #77 that stood on the sideline many plays. Looked out of condition physically & mentally. Viking defense should be absolutely staggering being led by those 2. Nobody is leading, no team, just 11 kids playing. Coaching? I don't know, but when a 30 player team has 15 people in the stands backing them.....  I feel sorry the kids on this team. 

4 minutes ago, Racerman said:

Gleason should be in this poll 

You were asked last week who in the poll do you think Gleason could beat and you provided no answer. If you truly feel Gleason should be in the top 10 please provide an answer. Gleason is having a great year and I am very happy for them. But in reality you struggled to beat Greenfield last week. That doesn’t point to you being a top 10 team. 

18 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

He was asked that last week and refused to answer. Maybe he will this week. 

The Poll looks great this week, but the thing with polls is that Riverside, JCS, Dresden, Huntingdon, Milan, and McKenzie are all really interchangeable. We will see before long with Milan and Huntingdon coming up on the schedule for Riverside.

Anything can happen on any given night

Edited by Riverside80