GREENEVILLE VS MORRISTOWN WEST

Greendevil87

22 hours ago, Greendevil87 said:

Wonder how bad quillen is hurt. I didn't  see him out there much 2nd half. Of course it was only a matter of time. When you give a kid the ball 25 times a game  he returns all punts and all Kickoffs  and never comes off the field on defense  YOU ARE GOING TO GET HIM HURT

Being held out Friday, he is fine for the big picture.

On 9/19/2023 at 9:23 PM, lawnman said:

Well when the Devils and Betsy play throw out the records because it will be a war.Well last year it wasn’t much of a war.

I don’t think Greeneville beats Betsy twice last season if we faced them again in the playoffs. Totally different team from the one that played in week 2. Took 4 games to figure out life without Bryson Rollins. Similar to what AC is going through, trying to figure out life without Walker Martinez. As long as you make the tournament and play your best ball, then you’ve got a chance. Regular season is just a tuneup.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigDaddyDave said:

I don’t think Greeneville beats Betsy twice last season if we faced them again in the playoffs. Totally different team from the one that played in week 2. Took 4 games to figure out life without Bryson Rollins. Similar to what AC is going through, trying to figure out life without Walker Martinez. As long as you make the tournament and play your best ball, then you’ve got a chance. Regular season is just a tuneup.

Well said Dave!!