What's going on in Sweetwater with the coach suspension.

BarneySox2007

I wish nothing but good for the young QB. My posts have always been about these terrible parents and a new principal and AD that were spineless in dealing with the coup. The kids will suffer because of the few parents that felt their name was better than another’s name. The parents and all of these burner accounts should pay dearly for the absurd behavior they brought to the program. 

• Upvote 5

What a mess! The administration needs to be let go for allowing political interference to happen during the cource of a season. This decision was not made in the best interests of the whole team which means it was'nt made in the best decisions of the children which means they need to be fired. Clean house and start over. Either fire them or at a minimum make them go back to non supervisory positions as normal class room teachers and hire new administration that wont bow to ignorance.  

1 minute ago, CYJACKETT said:

What a mess! The administration needs to be let go for allowing political interference to happen during the cource of a season. This decision was not made in the best interests of the whole team which means it was'nt made in the best decisions of the children which means they need to be fired. Clean house and start over. Either fire them or at a minimum make them go back to non supervisory positions as normal class room teachers and hire new administration that wont bow to ignorance.  

Outside looking in, It only looks like the program has gotten significantly worse since the coach resigned. Everyone got what they wanted and now look at the state of the program. I hope that coach does well somewhere else.

• Upvote 2

On 10/3/2023 at 8:19 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

Is the coach still at Sweetwater teaching or has he moved on somewhere else. This should be a lesson for any school that ever pulls a trick like this again.I would be ashamed to ever go to another football game again if I were some of the ones involved.

I believe he still is working there. I bet it’s awkward in the teachers lounge

On 10/3/2023 at 11:03 AM, CYJACKETT said:

Even if they did that the new ones will do the same thing by bowing down to political pressure. Just look at what happened in Greenback. 

9 hours ago, VolsUntilIDie said:

I believe he still is working there. I bet it’s awkward in the teachers lounge

He's probably only bothered by the fact it affected his family. As far as the program is going, he would have to be laughing a little considering how they are doing without him. 

Edited by Yeti
  • Upvote 1

On 9/26/2023 at 2:24 PM, VolsUntilIDie said:

Just seen that. And he’s still gonna work at the school. Awkward!

It's difficult for a teacher to switch schools midway through a semester Einstein.  He will leave at the end of this semester most likely.   Most opportunities arrive at the end of the school year though so it might be then.