Bradley Central travels to Farragut

alt1958b

Another Trip to Farragut where Bradley has had little success. Even back to the 7 OT game in the mid 90's Farragut always seems to have a way to beat the Bears. will it be the same this year?

Bradley is showing signs of a great team but then they stand in their own way at times. Farragut seems a bit down this year, but are they that far down. Friday night we shall see.

It’ll be a tough game. While the Admiral’s are a little down, most every loss has been by a pretty slim margin, except the Cleveland game, and the teams they’ve lost to are all stout. Farragut is still good enough to win if Bradley isn’t firing on all cylinders like they didn’t seem to be last night.

Edited by SweetScience

4 hours ago, chs1984 said:

I was surprised that you guys struggled so much with Heritage last night. I live in Georgia and Heritage is not all that good, especially this year.

REf's were all over everything, and it affected both teams, but Bradley maybe a bit worse. but they really were sloppy too, until the last 1/3rd of the game and turned it on.

• Thanks 1

Should be a great game, BC has the potential to win by 3 TD’s but Farragut also is capable of pulling off an upset. They played a Very Good West team to the wire along with an Extremely talented Bearden team. Both games decided by a touchdown. I think it will be 38-28 BC, but should be a fun game.   

20 hours ago, SweetScience said:

I guess me and yourself are the only ones who think it’ll be a good game. Always a chance I could be wrong too, we will see.

Actually, I think Bradley wins, but not by much. On paper it looks like a blow out with Bradley's talent this year, but I have not seen them really flex enough muscle to go there.