YAI @ Oneida

Spike016

10 hours ago, MoonMan57 said:

I think a lot of our views on the Indians line up personally Mr. Crow

I’d say so. I was just joking around about one anonymous account asking another anonymous account a more specific question concerning who they were. The disagreement I referenced was more pointed at the decision to say anonymous or not. Just messing around is all. 

Edited by crow

16 minutes ago, CoachCreg said:

Orange seats below the press box, best seats in the house. You oughta stop by and say hi sometime. You Wont catch me standing along no fence! :roflol: 

What seat? I’ll be glad to come by but I’m can’t really go seat by seat asking for coach creg lol. The orange seats are nice but I find it extremely difficult to anger the officials sufficiently from that distance. That and I have tremendous difficulty sitting down during football games so unless I’m in the back row those behind get sufficiently angry :lol:

Besides we’re right in front of concessions. I know you go grab a little popcorn :popcorneater:

if I’m able to attend I usually get there about 6:00-6:15. 

Edited by crow

50 minutes ago, crow said:

What seat? I’ll be glad to come by but I’m can’t really go seat by seat asking for coach creg lol. The orange seats are nice but I find it extremely difficult to anger the officials sufficiently from that distance. That and I have tremendous difficulty sitting down during football games so unless I’m in the back row those behind get sufficiently angry :lol:

Besides we’re right in front of concessions. I know you go grab a little popcorn :popcorneater:

if I’m able to attend I usually get there about 6:00-6:15. 

That’s understandable, I’m that way for basketball, I always need to sit somewhere where I can chirp at the refs.

Im usually a Frito-Pie type guy lol but I’ll certainly make a trip down to the concessions at some point in the game, so I may stop by and say hello while I’m there.

I get there usually around 7 considering I don’t have to worry about anyone stealing my seat ;) 

1 hour ago, CoachCreg said:

Orange seats below the press box, best seats in the house. You oughta stop by and say hi sometime. You Wont catch me standing along no fence! :roflol: 

If you ain’t man enough to come out and show your identity then you ain’t man enough to stand on the fence. It gets a little spicy down there at times :ph34r: 

Aint that right @orngnblk

1 minute ago, CoachCreg said:

That’s understandable, I’m that way for basketball, I always need to sit somewhere where I can chirp at the refs.

Im usually a Frito-Pie type guy lol but I’ll certainly make a trip down to the concessions at some point in the game, so I may stop by and say hello while I’m there.

I get there usually around 7 considering I don’t have to worry about anyone stealing my seat ;) 

Stealing your seat??  Orange seats are like season tickets. You buy them before the season starts and you get a seat. You shouldn’t have to worry bout a seat thief. 

39 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Stealing your seat??  Orange seats are like season tickets. You buy them before the season starts and you get a seat. You shouldn’t have to worry bout a seat thief. 

I think that was kinda his point. He doesn’t have to get there early to get his seat. It is literally “his” seat :lol:

44 minutes ago, CoachCreg said:

I like a good Frito pie myself and our concessions guys and gals make a dandy one. If you’re truly an orange seat holder and you attend basketball games and sit low to chirp at reds then you sit are on a very short list. My initial suspect is also on that list but you haven’t given me enough to know for certain yet.  .  . Just keep talking :lol:

In the game I may or may not make it. I work some Fridays and this is one of them I’m on. It’s common to be in until 7:00 or sometimes later. Even with the 8:00 start if I make it I won’t likely be there before kickoff. Either way I’ll let you know but you’ll likely be at the stadium before I know one way or the other. I’ll holler at ya on here and let ya know either way and you can decide to reveal your true identity or not :ph34r: