YAI @ Oneida

Spike016

3 hours ago, VictoryFormation said:

I can vouch for this.  When we lived in Oneida, I was a railbird at the home games.  Always interesting.  One night there was a new guy there, believe he was someone's family member from out of town.  Anyways, he was cracking jokes all night and he was hilarious.  Most memorable was when one of the raglars shouted:

"You're playing scared!"

"If you're scared you're gonna get hurt!"

Guy didn't miss a beat and yelled back:

"Yeah. that's what my wife said."

Always good times on the reservation.

Oh it’s always something down on the fence with the regulars. The night with @orngnblk It was a certain fan who was a regular loud mouth and boy when something happened everybody knew it. Well that night something happened and unsportsmanlike was called. I can’t member all the fine details but all I know is I look over and @orngnblk and a fan were nose to nose and neither are crackin a smile. I thought they were fixin to slug it out right there :roflol:

Oh and @crow was trying to play peace maker between them but man that was 2 big ole boys not backin down. 

Edited by Spike016

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Crow cooled the situation down.He had my back and was glad of it.(i wont say on here what I whispered to "ole" crow:shock:) when the feller stepped up behind me but i Had my two bad knees that night and as I told crow running is out of the question so if it's gonna go it's gonna go right here.LOL.The feller had done ruined the game for me.But it all worked out.

Still my second favorite place to watch a game!

Now watch the “ole” part. It seems to ruffle his feathers a bit :roflolk: No you are right he calmed the situation down and it could have got real bad real quick. 

8 minutes ago, MoonMan57 said:

The more and more I watch this Single Wing the more it scares me fellas...

It should scare ya. They run it and they run it really good. If we can’t stop their run game or slow it down at all. They will control the clock and never put the ball in the air. Crow has said it multiple times we gotta make them play from behind and I don’t know if we can. 

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Crow cooled the situation down.He had my back and was glad of it.(i wont say on here what I whispered to "ole" crow:shock:) when the feller stepped up behind me but i Had my two bad knees that night and as I told crow running is out of the question so if it's gonna go it's gonna go right here.LOL.The feller had done ruined the game for me.But it all worked out.

Still my second favorite place to watch a game!

Well I’ve been bailed out on the home side at FB wearing my Oneida gear cheering for the “wrong” team a time or two also :lol:  
Even had @GFD709SHREK so tore up he started cheering for us on one occasion :roflol:

56 minutes ago, crow said:

Thanks for the insightful post. Have a great day :roflolk:

Playing with house money Crow, you are supposed to get beat and actually by about 3 scores. Just play with PCC and see what happens. Ole Football don't bounce right most of the time, Its a tie game right now. Look forward to watching. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOINJUNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, crow said:

Yeah we got nothing to lose. We weren’t supposed to win 5 all year so let ‘er rip I reckon. They’re supposed to win it all so what do we have to lose. 

Good team but not unbeatable, you guys have really learned how to fight these past few games. Great to have a chance to lock horns with one of the best in the East. Respect all,fear none.