YAI @ Oneida

Spike016

24 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

33-14 York

Should be close to for a half, but I think YAI will settle down and roll after halftime. Leffew is what makes York go, if Oneida can slow him down before he gets going it may be closer than my prediction! 

Yep if, big word for 2 letters, but if our ends can keep contain on the edges with the QB I like the new attitude our 2 inside LBs have been playing with lately. It’s a tall task for sure but hopefully we can give them a run. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, crow said:

Yep if, big word for 2 letters, but if our ends can keep contain on the edges with the QB I like the new attitude our 2 inside LBs have been playing with lately. It’s a tall task for sure but hopefully we can give them a run. 

Its not just the QB, they have several good runners and actually more than one that can throw. Will be a task to defend all their weapons. 

48 minutes ago, crow said:

Good luck tonight, Crow.  I'll be checking in on this game.  Hope the ball bounces the injuns way. 

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Good luck tonight, Crow.  I'll be checking in on this game.  Hope the ball bounces the injuns way. 

56 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Good luck to the Indians, big ballgame.  I be keeping up on this one.

Appreciate it fellars. Hope them landers and jackets GATA tonight!!!

Edited by crow

Just now, crow said:

Yeah but I’m just leaving work. It’s 70 miles from here to the stadium and I’ve been up since 0400. I’ll be close to half hour late. Probably won’t make this one. Been one of those days. 

Be safe, I'm watching the pregame as we speak. GOOOOOOOOOOINJUNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS