YAI @ Oneida

Spike016

11 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

This could come down to who is the top dawg in the region. Oneida has to come out and play physical from the start and establish a run game and get stops on D. 

I hope you guys can win this one buy I kinda see York starting faster and putting you guys behind the 8 ball early and not being able to play catchup and kids get their heads down. Hope not!

23 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I hope you guys can win this one buy I kinda see York starting faster and putting you guys behind the 8 ball early and not being able to play catchup and kids get their heads down. Hope not!

I don’t doubt that at all. We will have to have some things go our way early to stay in this one for 4 qtrs. 

1 hour ago, Spike016 said:

This could come down to who is the top dawg in the region. Oneida has to come out and play physical from the start and establish a run game and get stops on D. 

Its not outta the question, I've seen you guys step up to the comp many times, York might be a little over confident also. I'll sure be pulling for you guys. 

• Like 1

I’m very proud of York this week definitely played a physical Livingston team and I’m sure greenback was no slouch for Oneida but I don’t think this will be like last years game. We come out and hit Oneida in the mouth till half time but we let them creep back which we can’t let happen again or this could be a dog fight like at Bledsoe co and I don’t like York in that toss up situation but I think they will have their heads straight cause we will be going into the toughest part of our regular season now.

York 33

Oneida 21

17 minutes ago, Tench said:

I’m very proud of York this week definitely played a physical Livingston team and I’m sure greenback was no slouch for Oneida but I don’t think this will be like last years game. We come out and hit Oneida in the mouth till half time but we let them creep back which we can’t let happen again or this could be a dog fight like at Bledsoe co and I don’t like York in that toss up situation but I think they will have their heads straight cause we will be going into the toughest part of our regular season now.

York 33

Oneida 21

I agree York let Oneida back in last year BUT I will say Oneida has a few cats that will smack you right in the mouth startin on openin kickoff. We may get blew off the field but I can promise you that we will play hard for 4 qtrs. You gonna make the trip up?? 

Edited by Spike016

2 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I agree York let Oneida back in last year BUT I will say Oneida has a few cats that will smack you right in the mouth startin on openin kickoff. We may get blew off the field but I can promise you that we will play hard for 4 qtrs. You gonna make the trip up?? 

From what I've seen and I've watched a few, this bunch of Injuns don't quit. York will have the more experienced team but these young kids at Oneida are learning their way. Guess I'll be watching this one also.

Just now, pujo said:

From what I've seen and I've watched a few, this bunch of Injuns don't quit. York will have the more experienced team but these young kids at Oneida are learning their way. Guess I'll be watching this one also.

Since the 2nd half of Wartburg this team has seemed to kinda flipped a switch. We don’t wow people on offense but we just go about our business and things are startin to go our way. Defensively we fly around and stick people. York is the more experienced and bigger if I’m guessin but I don’t believe these Indians will shy away. 

1 minute ago, Spike016 said:

Since the 2nd half of Wartburg this team has seemed to kinda flipped a switch. We don’t wow people on offense but we just go about our business and things are startin to go our way. Defensively we fly around and stick people. York is the more experienced and bigger if I’m guessin but I don’t believe these Indians will shy away. 

You just have several Braves, they are maturing and will soon be full blooded Injuns. York will be 3 hands full but if you can stick around, anything can happen. 

I try my best

Tellico plains and Livingston outsized us and yall probably bigger too lol