YAI @ Oneida

Spike016

Just now, CoachMayflower said:

Well it is the truth, "newb"

:thumb: Yep ya got me. I’m new at all this. So, about the game invite. Come on up or down or whichever way you have to travel to get “here”. Be glad to watch a game with ya, I’m betting you’d actually enjoy talking ball with me and spike and the other rail birds. 

5 minutes ago, crow said:

:thumb: Yep ya got me. I’m new at all this. So, about the game invite. Come on up or down or whichever way you have to travel to get “here”. Be glad to watch a game with ya, I’m betting you’d actually enjoy talking ball with me and spike and the other rail birds. 

Alrighty, if I can make it to one of yalls games on a bye week, I will.

On 9/23/2023 at 9:27 PM, Tench said:

I’m very proud of York this week definitely played a physical Livingston team and I’m sure greenback was no slouch for Oneida but I don’t think this will be like last years game. We come out and hit Oneida in the mouth till half time but we let them creep back which we can’t let happen again or this could be a dog fight like at Bledsoe co and I don’t like York in that toss up situation but I think they will have their heads straight cause we will be going into the toughest part of our regular season now.

York 33

Oneida 21

that’s an awful take

8 minutes ago, CoachCreg said:

Might have to come watch a game with ya ;)

See my post a couple up from here to coach @CoachMayflower. You’re welcome as well, same offer to you. Me and spike come off a little rough but it’s all in fun. Just that back and forth smack talk amongst friends really. Very few folks on here I’ve met I didn’t like and believe it or not most like me. It’s hard to read message boards and get the true meaning sometimes. If I offend it’s usually accidental. Just trying to “ruffle some feathers” as someone recently put it that’s all. No harm actually meant. I’m passionate about Oneida, all sports but especially football and more recently basketball, for reasons that should now be apparent, I just want to see them succeed and I’m a little old school “say what’s on your mind” as well. 

Then again I sort of get the feeling you already know that and may have watched a game or two with us after all. I guess maybe time will tell. 

Edited by crow