Hampton journeys to Eagleton

Backyardbbq15

3 minutes ago, IMDog said:

My wife is a teacher and I would have to agree with your statement,in my opinion you get out of school what you put into it.if you work hard and and have parents that halfway care about how you do in school that really makes a difference I put a lot of our problems on the parents of these kids

Guess that depends on where you go to school and what type school it is. In this area, you are 100 percent correct.

1 hour ago, IMDog said:

My wife is a teacher and I would have to agree with your statement,in my opinion you get out of school what you put into it.if you work hard and and have parents that halfway care about how you do in school that really makes a difference I put a lot of our problems on the parents of these kids

Well I’m sure your wife knows my wife then if she teaches in the county. Yeah my son made a bad grade one time and his mom took his bedroom. He had to sleep on the couch for awhile 

Edited by Appvol

11 hours ago, Swipes said:

Ok IPoopU, let’s get your daily education in early this morning.  Greeneville is a City School and has their own School district the same as Elizabethton and a lot of other schools even smaller ones like Fayetteville or Oneida. You are not correct on EVERYONE can come in to the city school system and more than just cutting a tuition check, this isn’t the Southern Boarder where EVERYONE just gets in.  Here you go again pulling # out your backside again, could you help me find the other 150 students to get to your we have 1,100 kids number (We have 953 and Elizabethton is sitting at 879.  Alcoa is at 682 also).  Is comparing us to Bama a bad thing? Thanks for comparing us to the greatest Football program in College history.  I’m done arguing with you about what has came out of Shawn’s Mouth many of times about following Greeneville recipe to get on another level. It’s done pretty well considering we have made more State Championship games and have more Gold Balls to show for it!  The sad thing is you come on here trying to throw stones from a glass house with how similar our programs are and playing by the same rules.  A lot of those Greeneville and Betsy players have known each other for years, have played in passing leagues and Witten Huddle together, and respect each other the same way I respects almost all the Betsy fans on here.  You just like to stir the pot and throw out incorrect information and stats, now that’s something I don’t respect

Swipe’s please tell me i haven’t lost your respect. . Are you sure you’re Ok Brother? Did your dog just die. Did your wife leave you for another woman. Are you beginning to find animals attractive. Are you suffering from ED. I’m just trying to figure out why you try so hard to hurt my feelings. I’m beginning to believe it’s because you’re grieving inside over something. I’m a pretty good listener IF you need someone to vent ur frustration and anger. Or maybe it’s because your BF KEVO moved has moved to Ca. Regardless Jesus does love you and there’s always hope. So maybe we can re-establish our friendship . I know lawnman thinks an awful lot of you. And he’s a good dude. But I’m certainly not on board with this “love fest” btw Betsy and the Devils. Yes you are correct about Bama. Everyone doesn’t like Greenville. Ditto for Bama. Not because they’re good. But because they always seem to pull out a paper plate and take a dump at midfield when it counts . And i don’t know hardly anyone in Carter Co that gives AF about anything going on in Greene Co. Anyway you have a good evening my friend. I’m here if you need anything. 

Edited by IPOPU2022

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

We don't need anymore of that woke BS.These liberals have mutilated enough kids minds nd bodies.Why can't we just go back to the way it used to be,put them back in the hay and Tobacco fields.lol.This world is so crazy now.

I bet if Parents still acted like Parents then it wouldnt matter if Liberal or Conservative policies were in place. The problem in the USA has nothing to do with government and everything to do with FAMILY MORALS

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Appvol said:

Well I’m sure your wife knows my wife then if she teaches in the county. Yeah my son made a bad grade one time and his mom took his bedroom. He had to sleep on the couch for awhile 

You let your wife handle Discipline? must be a Liberal lol jk jk

7 hours ago, Appvol said:

Yes,she does.if you'rer who i think you are your wife's mom and my mom coached cheerleading together many moons ago lol.There has been many times when my wife wouldn't allow some of her students to play in games because of failing grades she caught a ton of blowback for that from the parents

12 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Swipe’s please tell me i haven’t lost your respect. . Are you sure you’re Ok Brother? Did your dog just die. Did your wife leave you for another woman. Are you beginning to find animals attractive. Are you suffering from ED. I’m just trying to figure out why you try so hard to hurt my feelings. I’m beginning to believe it’s because you’re grieving inside over something. I’m a pretty good listener IF you need someone to vent ur frustration and anger. Or maybe it’s because your BF KEVO moved has moved to Ca. Regardless Jesus does love you and there’s always hope. So maybe we can re-establish our friendship . I know lawnman thinks an awful lot of you. And he’s a good dude. But I’m certainly not on board with this “love fest” btw Betsy and the Devils. Yes you are correct about Bama. Everyone doesn’t like Greenville. Ditto for Bama. Not because they’re good. But because they always seem to pull out a paper plate and take a dump at midfield when it counts . And i don’t know hardly anyone in Carter Co that gives AF about anything going on in Greene Co. Anyway you have a good evening my friend. I’m here if you need anything. 

Post like these are the ones that make me not respect you.  You make Betsy look bad when you try to make stuff personal even though nothing you just said was true and have no clue who I am.  I’m a Tennessee fan but your Alabama comment is laughable since they are the most dominate program in modern history with 16 national titles.  I’ll stop educating someone who clearly has the comprehension of a gnat

Edited by Swipes

16 hours ago, Appvol said:

pujo  and Appvol both have children who  probably excelled at school but not all of their teachers were great but still became very educated there is a difference in education and graduation we graduate so many kids that don't deserve to and have for 20 years

57 minutes ago, allsportsmatter said:

Teachers hands are tied now days and have been for years and yet they still do a great job for the most part but when i went to school we had good teachers and bad teachers then also we still learned and they still do

When my wife took a job in Carter County her goal was to help the teachers in anything they needed and take make the County the best it can be in education. She is now going to be a Principal at school starting after fall break. All I know is the kids and teachers will love her. She is really gifted at what she does in education. 

5 minutes ago, Appvol said:

When my wife took a job in Carter County her goal was to help the teachers in anything they needed and take make the County the best it can be in education. She is now going to be a Principal at school starting after fall break. All I know is the kids and teachers will love her. She is really gifted at what she does in education. 

She's a dandy,need more like her.

• Like 1