Hampton journeys to Eagleton

Backyardbbq15

Hard to believe I used to live in the house directly behind the goal post on the scoreboard side and didn't know it at the time when I sold it I was giving up season tickets from my backyard deck. Watched a lot of middle school games on Thursday Nights when I lived there. I can't figure Eagleton out since the Happy Valley game. This is a very young Eagleton team but this should tell the real story on Eagleton.

1 hour ago, crazzyness said:

If HV could rack up nearly 500 yards on Eagleton, Hampton should pretty much be able to do whatever they want to. 

Good rule of thumb, never go into a game you think is gonna be easy, Play as if its the State championship. You play your best regardless of the team your playing. Respect all, fear none.

On 9/25/2023 at 9:15 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

Hard to believe I used to live in the house directly behind the goal post on the scoreboard side and didn't know it at the time when I sold it I was giving up season tickets from my backyard deck. Watched a lot of middle school games on Thursday Nights when I lived there. I can't figure Eagleton out since the Happy Valley game. This is a very young Eagleton team but this should tell the real story on Eagleton.

The guy our broadcast crew interviewed from eagleton talked about the current owner of that house. Apparently the location of the scoreboard or something they built now totally blocks the view of the field. I think the guy in the interview is a teacher there and has coached or maybe still does but if so not with the football program. Not sure though. 

Edited by crow

19 minutes ago, crow said:

The guy our broadcast crew interviewed from eagleton talked about the current owner of that house. Apparently the location of the scoreboard or something they built now totally blocks the view of the field. I think the guy in the interview is a teacher there and has coached or maybe still does but if so not with the football program. Not sure though. 

Actually the one the score board blocks was the house on the left of me if your looking at the scoreboard from the football field. My old house has clear straight view of it. I know him very well and he sent me pictures of it going up telling me about how it would block his view. The good thing for him is that he is an avid big time Maryville Fan and season ticket holder and never misses a Maryville game. When I think about my old house I think about those Lofts outside of Wrigley Field where your not inside at the game but you have a great view of it from your own back deck.