Hampton journeys to Eagleton

Backyardbbq15

22 hours ago, orngnblk said:

We don't need anymore of that woke BS.These liberals have mutilated enough kids minds nd bodies.Why can't we just go back to the way it used to be,put them back in the hay and Tobacco fields.lol.This world is so crazy now.

What’s up with “furries” and litter boxes in the bathrooms? I thought it was a big joke until my 11yr old told me it’s true and showed me a video she took of girls wearing cat collars and painting whiskers on their face. And meowing at each other. That kinda craziness would have gotten you a 3 day suspension and a good beating from both the teacher and parents when i was in grade school. 

11 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

What’s up with “furries” and litter boxes in the bathrooms? I thought it was a big joke until my 11yr old told me it’s true and showed me a video she took of girls wearing cat collars and painting whiskers on their face. And meowing at each other. That kinda craziness would have gotten you a 3 day suspension and a good beating from both the teacher and parents when i was in grade school. 

Gotta get with the times or left behind, lol. They might be sorta fun to pet in a few years. Hope they get declawed. The modern America,WWWOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

Gotta get with the times or left behind, lol. They might be sorta fun to pet in a few years. Hope they get declawed. The modern America,WWWOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I’m all about free speech and free expression. But if you have a dress code how on earth are kids being allowed to clip a cat tail on their backside and claw at each other passing in the hallway. Have we gotten to a point that the teachers are afraid of disciplining kids for fear of a lawsuit.