Greenback visits Rockwood

BarneySox2007

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, orngnblk said:

@Weatherman you called it and the way this one went i AM NOT confident we can go to Midway and win.GB just may miss the playoffs in one of the worst regions in the state.Thank you Scott Newman,Brookshire,Spafford,Moffett and the rest of you jokers!

Amen 100%. I was a big supporter of Brookshier but seeing the way he bowed to politics it was very disappointing and sickening. I hate this for our team. But it all falls on those people. 

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

@Weatherman you called it and the way this one went i AM NOT confident we can go to Midway and win.GB just may miss the playoffs in one of the worst regions in the state.Thank you Scott Newman,Brookshire,Spafford,Moffett and the rest of you jokers!

1 hour ago, GFD709SHREK said:

Amen 100%. I was a big supporter of Brookshier but seeing the way he bowed to politics it was very disappointing and sickening. I hate this for our team. But it all falls on those people. 

Boys you both know how much I hate seeing this and how bad I hate it for your players especially the seniors. From a program standpoint the best thing may be a total washout this year. I agree they’re gonna keep this mess in the HC position again next year but after a couple of years of this and maybe an election they won’t be able to deny a change is demanded.