West @ Anderson Co.

WestHigh4Life

1 hour ago, Throwdeslant said:

Yup, kinda like lenoir City, Clinton, Karns and Campbell County! 

I would say that Scott is way lower on the totem pole than the others mentioned. 3A ball in East Tn and the state in general is low. Thats why Alcoa schedules games more on par with their talent level like 6A programs etc. None of the aforementioned teams are great but I think we can all agree 5a is tougher than 3a.

1 minute ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

I would say that Scott is way lower on the totem pole than the others mentioned. 3A ball in East Tn and the state in general is low. Thats why Alcoa schedules games more on par with their talent level like 6A programs etc. None of the aforementioned teams are great but I think we can all agree 5a is tougher than 3a.

Yup

On 10/2/2023 at 1:49 AM, Mavericksinflight said:

Your telling me. Lol. I hope the Mavs will be able to weather the wrath. I am still wondering if West had injuries. But anyway it goes there going to be Hungry. 

They just have to get ready. They will be ready. Coach H and Coach Kerr always had their teams ready. 

3 hours ago, Bozothemav said:

They just have to get ready. They will be ready. Coach H and Coach Kerr always had their teams ready. 

Yeah when look at as I get older. This program has been built to adjust remarkably. Take what your given, make it better and express your strengths. As for protection for Zae, the OL will adapt and adjust and let Zae do his thing. Moog will be a monster as always. Defence has grown and gets better each week. That's all you can expect. 1 more week and the Mavs get a much deserved break before the real season begins. Go MAVS! 

I think this is a momentum game for either team.

AC started slow but has hit their stride as of late and this is when u need to be playing ur best ball with playoffs coming up.

For West it will be interesting to see how this bunch responds to losing their first game in almost 2 years and with a bye week nestled in between this game and their final 2 region games.

West starts off quickly but AC hangs on for most of the game until West scores late to win.

Give me West 27 AC 21

16 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah when look at as I get older. This program has been built to adjust remarkably. Take what your given, make it better and express your strengths. As for protection for Zae, the OL will adapt and adjust and let Zae do his thing. Moog will be a monster as always. Defence has grown and gets better each week. That's all you can expect. 1 more week and the Mavs get a much deserved break before the real season begins. Go MAVS! 

probably helps that you played an incredibly weak september schedule too.

Edited by ILB1999

5 hours ago, ILB1999 said:

probably helps that you played an incredibly weak september schedule too.

Seems perfectly scheduled to me. Get hard games out of the way. Beatup on some Region opponents get confident. Beat a more athletic talented 5a team down the road from you. Use knox west as a measuring stick to see how your kids respond. Get 2 weeks to get healthy from Knox West before playing Gibbs, South Doyle games 9 and 10. Then a Sullivan East or North View Playoff week 1. Followed up by Greeneville or Etown Week 2 of playoffs.

Edited by haweanbula
  • Thanks 1