West @ Anderson Co.

WestHigh4Life

7 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Hey West, you did not look look good doing it, but a win is a win is a win, so take it & be happy.       This year's east representative in 5A will be between West, Oak Ridge & Powell I would think.      Right now my bet would be Oak Ridge but things can change between now and November

Dont sell Mcminn County short...they beat Oak Ridge and will be in the convo from Region 4

2 hours ago, Bozothemav said:

Just admit we’re the better coached team. 

Cant, we didnt lose...besides the coaches werent the ones snapping the ball on the ground on first and goal or on a potential fg try.

Ill give credit to your staff for winning state last year and keeping ur team competing this season at a high level despite all of your graduation losses.

Best of luck in 4A playoffs and we'll see you next year in Marble City.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well actually not sure about this one. The point is AC always plays through a whistle. This time they didn't. But if the whistle was not blown then AC needs correct this one. Would have been a loss of yardage. And pretty sure AC defense the way they looked would have held there own. But for AC it's better this happens now then somewhere down the line. Bowers great running back and AC players did not react like you said. What could of been what was but what is to come is what matters 

I haven't seen anything that made me think he was down.

Edited by Knoxemdown
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...