Max and JoJo Win Grappler Fall Classic

oceansize42

Congratulations to both.  Max's finals was something, I think his opponent was re-evaluating his life in Wrestling after that whooping.  Kid wound up for blast double on Max and Max didn't move an inch upon receiving, kid just sat down like he hit a wall, even confused Max for a moment.  Later in the match the kid was vigorously tapping (BJJ style) and Max was having none of it.  Just kept right on wrestling like he should.  Kid cursed the ref and smacked Max's hand (all the while having a fat bloody lip) during the hand shake at the end. Max's face in that moment was so good, I wish I could post a pic. Never change Max, an animal, just an animal.

Some others took third and fourth and wrestled tough.

Edited by oceansize42
  • Like 1

Max dominated his finals opponent. Kid tried to tap out for abt 20 seconds and neither the ref nor Max were having any part of it. That being said, Max had a very tough road to even get to the finals. IMO, both of Max's quarters and semis oponents would have beaten his opponent in the finals as well. Great job Max!

JoJo smoked everyone in his path thru the semis, wrestled a very smart match in the finals and did an excellent job of scrambling to not give up a takedown on several occasions. Burnett is a very tough kid but it was JoJo's day to be the dog. Great job JoJo!

• Like 1

On 10/2/2023 at 12:17 PM, FargoStrut said:

Max dominated his finals opponent. Kid tried to tap out for abt 20 seconds and neither the ref nor Max were having any part of it. That being said, Max had a very tough road to even get to the finals. IMO, both of Max's quarters and semis oponents would have beaten his opponent in the finals as well. Great job Max!

JoJo smoked everyone in his path thru the semis, wrestled a very smart match in the finals and did an excellent job of scrambling to not give up a takedown on several occasions. Burnett is a very tough kid but it was JoJo's day to be the dog. Great job JoJo!

Not taking anything away from JoJo who wrestled a great match but I expect to see Burnett at 106lb for the high school season.  While I have no confirmation I have heard that JoJo will be at 120lb during the high schools season.  Is this true or have I been fed a line of BS?