Blue Devils vs Highlanders for top spot R1A

Backyardbbq15

I love it when a bunch of 70 year old geriatric  men fawn over me!! I was watching my son dominate on the field tonight!! Region 1A where football goes to die, I could care less about. Methlanders and Smellico  those teams couldn’t compete in a real football region, but Cloudland did beat a tough Jellico team something I’m sure the King is proud of. I can tell from the way you put words together your 2nd grade education is something you are proud of as well and also those Landers!!!

Edited by Weatherman
  • Sad 1

From the prediction machine:

Cloudland wins region 1 and plays the 4 seed from region 2 and loses. King was right about 1 thing,  Cloudland does have more playoff losses than all of region 1 put together. He put that out there like he was proud of it, must be the lifestyle he is used too. 

Edited by Weatherman

1 hour ago, pujo said:

HV is not as bad as some might think, come outta the gate slow but they are improving and feeling good about themselves., Jarett has instilled a little fire in um. I really like like him and happy he's turning it around.The guy has PASSION.

Agree, Jarrett’s a good coach. That passion he has came out in those kids tonight. I do not see them losing another regular season game. They travel to C Gap, and that could potentially be a good game? Their last game is as WG. WG is not a bad team if they all show up a don’t turn the ball over a hundred times. Not easy wins, but if they play like they did tonight I don’t see them losing.

Edited by Romansfive8

4 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

I just knew 70 year olds couldn’t make it past midnight!

Yep, that’s about when we call it a night and the pre-teens get started. Always been that way. My ensure is kicking in so time to go to bed. You enjoy your night shift youn’un. Good call on the cloudland game tonight, really nailed that one. 

7 minutes ago, crow said:

Yep, that’s about when we call it a night and the pre-teens get started. Always been that way. My ensure is kicking in so time to go to bed. You enjoy your night shift youn’un. Good call on the cloudland game tonight, really nailed that one. 

I made another prediction. Go check it out. Your Indians beat a really good Tellico Plains team tonight barely! I laughed out loud  when I wrote that. 

Edited by Weatherman

1 hour ago, pujo said:

I'm sure well give it heck Warrior, we are improving and should have some kids back.

SG has had some key players out the past 3 games, including tonight. They’re gonna need all of them and they’ll need to have the same intensity they had when the played CD or it’ll be a long night and a long bus ride home. They’re young, but they have the tools/kids. I’ve had some blinded eyes towards the C staff, but my eyes are seeing some things and I’m starting to wonder a little. If that same SG team and coaching staff that was on the field tonight shows up In Hampton, they’ll receive a big L.

Edited by Romansfive8