Bradley JV remains Undefeated

Just now, Bradleysports23 said:

The only reason I give them a chance is because Bradley’s talent  is unbelievable… and if they can figure out how to use it. Oakland has no chance man. Bradley can have 11 college players on the field at one time lol I can name them all if you want.  But a guy I work with told me before the season he said “Bradley will be state champs this year” I said “heck they won’t beat even maryville man he said “for the next few years they’re gonna dominate” I said not a chance.. he said if you know what I know you’ll agree. Let’s just say this.. there’s ALOT of effort going into this program right now and it’s going to be insane. You think this year is good wait till next year man. He’s throwing together a fantasy football program there. It’s forreal lol coach is only problem right now.. The JV could probably run with The varsity right now lol they smoke showed Baylor 

Jarrius Rogers is freaking FAST FAST FAST. like he’s faster than boo carter by far and that kick return TD against walker with jarrius… it went viral he was SCOOTIN.. what’s your Facebook I wanna send you some highlight vids.. 

2 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Jarrius Rogers is freaking FAST FAST FAST. like he’s faster than boo carter by far and that kick return TD against walker with jarrius… it went viral he was SCOOTIN.. what’s your Facebook I wanna send you some highlight vids.. 

Maaan, I really would give it to you but I don’t feel comfortable putting my name on here, if you know what I mean. Lol

Yes I do lol well it all

comes down to this.. Bradley is cursed with Farragut.. we thought we were gonna lose that game just because.. Bradley CANNOT freaking beat Farragut. I mean look lol Farragut gave Bradley a harder time than any other team has all year. 

ok so nobody has beat Walker valley except Bradley. Bradley beat em 35-0 why? Because they hate walker valley they wanted it. 

herotage GA was up 9-0 Bradley got scared then what? Happened? Bradley puts 21 unanswered points on the board. Heritage scores again making it 16-21 Bradley runs off 35-16. Why? Because they got woke up. They were sleeping. What happened in maryville game, Bradley was scared first half then realized it wasn’t so bad they slept and didn’t score again. 

they are unstoppable when they’re alive. They’re so intimidated by Oakland I believe they would shock the entire state because hey.. maryvilles coach said it beast when he said “we can’t stop their speed we can only hope to contain it” then the other coach said “you just can’t stop that kind of speed… once it gets past your last man… you have to hope to contain it” 

here my point.. IF Oakland lets boo,terry,Wilson,or darn sure jarrius get past their last man.. they don’t have a single player that can catch em… Bradley’s plays are centered around these guys… Farragut did an AMAZING job at stopping the speed but in the end… boo got past their last man and went to the house with it. They contained Bradley the entire time… but them two plays that speed got past their last man.. it cost em the game. Same with Oakland… Oakland is a MONSTER no joke but who do they have that can foot race Rogers or boo carter or goree? Ya know. Boo carter absolutely smoked all 11 players on maryvilles team in one play… that play… 10 of them got their hands on him but couldn’t stop him. Oaklands NOT the team they always have been… I been watching them.. they’re down majorly this year. They lost their entire team last year they just haven’t had a match up yett.. well they had one and they’ve lost a game to the only real competition they had. But hey man… I’m saying if Bradley don’t wake up… they’ll never see Oakland. Someone in 2nd or 3rd will put them out. But if they’re awake….. good luck lol Gooooooood luck lol Bradley isn’t #1 in 6A right now they’re #1 in entire state lol 

7 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Yes I do lol well it all

comes down to this.. Bradley is cursed with Farragut.. we thought we were gonna lose that game just because.. Bradley CANNOT freaking beat Farragut. I mean look lol Farragut gave Bradley a harder time than any other team has all year. 

ok so nobody has beat Walker valley except Bradley. Bradley beat em 35-0 why? Because they hate walker valley they wanted it. 

herotage GA was up 9-0 Bradley got scared then what? Happened? Bradley puts 21 unanswered points on the board. Heritage scores again making it 16-21 Bradley runs off 35-16. Why? Because they got woke up. They were sleeping. What happened in maryville game, Bradley was scared first half then realized it wasn’t so bad they slept and didn’t score again. 

they are unstoppable when they’re alive. They’re so intimidated by Oakland I believe they would shock the entire state because hey.. maryvilles coach said it beast when he said “we can’t stop their speed we can only hope to contain it” then the other coach said “you just can’t stop that kind of speed… once it gets past your last man… you have to hope to contain it” 

here my point.. IF Oakland lets boo,terry,Wilson,or darn sure jarrius get past their last man.. they don’t have a single player that can catch em… Bradley’s plays are centered around these guys… Farragut did an AMAZING job at stopping the speed but in the end… boo got past their last man and went to the house with it. They contained Bradley the entire time… but them two plays that speed got past their last man.. it cost em the game. Same with Oakland… Oakland is a MONSTER no joke but who do they have that can foot race Rogers or boo carter or goree? Ya know. Boo carter absolutely smoked all 11 players on maryvilles team in one play… that play… 10 of them got their hands on him but couldn’t stop him. Oaklands NOT the team they always have been… I been watching them.. they’re down majorly this year. They lost their entire team last year they just haven’t had a match up yett.. well they had one and they’ve lost a game to the only real competition they had. But hey man… I’m saying if Bradley don’t wake up… they’ll never see Oakland. Someone in 2nd or 3rd will put them out. But if they’re awake….. good luck lol Gooooooood luck lol Bradley isn’t #1 in 6A right now they’re #1 in entire state lol 

Farragut has had our (Oak Ridge) number fa good 15 years too. The crazy thing is, when I was growing up we dominated Farragut, as well on into my high school years too. The series was like 30-5 in OR favor at one point, but since about 2008 they’ve just been our kryptonite for whatever reason, barring a few years here and there. We play them Friday, and goodness I hope we don’t lose to them again. We will see if y’all make it to Oakland, but it’ll be a tough road to get there, not saying y’all can’t do it, but a one game at a time mentality will suit Bradley well. Can’t get ahead of yourselves this time of year. The deeper you get, the tougher it gets of course.

4 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Farragut has had our (Oak Ridge) number fa good 15 years too. The crazy thing is, when I was growing up we dominated Farragut, as well on into my high school years too. The series was like 30-5 in OR favor at one point, but since about 2008 they’ve just been our kryptonite for whatever reason, barring a few years here and there. We play them Friday, and goodness I hope we don’t lose to them again. We will see if y’all make it to Oakland, but it’ll be a tough road to get there, not saying y’all can’t do it, but a one game at a time mentality will suit Bradley well. Can’t get ahead of yourselves this time of year. The deeper you get, the tougher it gets of course.

Absolutely. I think beardon upsets man. But wanna know something funny. I think Cleveland beats bearden. Bradley beats Cleveland. Bearden beats Bradley. Funny but that’s my predictions lol Cleveland ain’t no joke this year. Not much talent but their program is fabulous. Everything about that team is phenomenal 

2 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Absolutely. I think beardon upsets man. But wanna know something funny. I think Cleveland beats bearden. Bradley beats Cleveland. Bearden beats Bradley. Funny but that’s my predictions lol Cleveland ain’t no joke this year. Not much talent but their program is fabulous. Everything about that team is phenomenal 

Haha we will see. It will all play out, and should be interesting. Yeah, I’ve been keeping up with Cleveland, they look top notch. I’m just surprised they gave up as many points to Clinton as they did, but that was the first game of the season too, and the defense looks to have improved dramatically since then.

20 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Haha we will see. It will all play out, and should be interesting. Yeah, I’ve been keeping up with Cleveland, they look top notch. I’m just surprised they gave up as many points to Clinton as they did, but that was the first game of the season too, and the defense looks to have improved dramatically since then.

Well oak ridge has another fan here man. I hope y’all do well 

25 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Funny thing about my view of the Cleveland game. the last few years Bradley has whipped them up front, but this year Bradley has the speed to out athlete them if they don't' make mistakes. very different than usual.

10 hours ago, alt1958b said:

Funny thing about my view of the Cleveland game. the last few years Bradley has whipped them up front, but this year Bradley has the speed to out athlete them if they don't' make mistakes. very different than usual.

That’s true man. Like I said it’s gonna be a war from here on out and it can go either way. Cleveland could be #1 very easily.. bearden could be #1 or Bradley could be… all three are very good teams with a very real chance at this thing.