Bradley JV remains Undefeated

5 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Thanks for your service, pal. OIF vet here myself. PTSD ain’t no joke. 

No you can’t even think strait. It affects vision, sleep,heart rate… and everything else it’s miserable. Mine wasn’t really from when I was in it started when I finished my contract but no sob story that’s what I always get tore up easily. Aggravation..  it normally dies off quickly. Daily battle 

Just now, Bradleysports23 said:

No you can’t even think strait. It affects vision, sleep,heart rate… and everything else it’s miserable. Mine wasn’t really from when I was in it started when I finished my contract but no sob story that’s what I always get tore up easily. Aggravation..  it normally dies off quickly. Daily battle 

No, I totally understand, I was in the military and know guys personally who struggle with the same. I’m honestly just giving you a hard time, my man, I completely understand your struggles. Hang in there, and I’ll be sure to add you to my prayer list. Man, it’s getting long, though, there’s a lot of people on there right now, unfortunately, but I’ll make room for a Bradley Bear. God Bless, my friend.

23 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

So do you have a kid who plays or?…… just trying to figure out why an old lady is on a football thread forum. I guess there’s always a first lmao… I guess it’s that bad for ya huh? Haha 

I did have a son who played. But I’ve loved the game my entire life. Don’t you worry about this old lady. 

2 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

No, I totally understand, I was in the military and know guys personally who struggle with the same. I’m honestly just giving you a hard time, my man, I completely understand your struggles. Hang in there, and I’ll be sure to add you to my prayer list. Man, it’s getting long, though, there’s a lot of people on there right now, unfortunately, but I’ll make room for a Bradley Bear. God Bless, my friend.

I appreciate it man .What’s crazy man. Was it started over spiritual things then when I say I battled demons… I mean that. People call me crazy. No sir.. I believe in the lord Jesus Christ and I can tell you when you Believe in Him literal demons could come after you.. they did me. No food for days. No sleep for almost a week. No help. Desperately hopeless.. God pulled me through but I get this isn’t the place for that. I get it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

I appreciate it man .What’s crazy man. Was it started over spiritual things then when I say I battled demons… I mean that. People call me crazy. No sir.. I believe in the lord Jesus Christ and I can tell you when you Believe in Him literal demons could come after you.. they did me. No food for days. No sleep for almost a week. No help. Desperately hopeless.. God pulled me through but I get this isn’t the place for that. I get it. 

I feel that buddy. I know exactly what you mean. We all have our battles. Trust me, I have my own, so you aren’t alone there. So, how you see the Bradley Bearden game going? Should be a tough one.

Edited by SweetScience

7 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

I feel that buddy. I know exactly what you mean. We all have our battles. Trust me, I have my own, so you aren’t alone there. So, how you see the Bradley Bearden game going? Should be a tough one.

Honestly I been telling our guys… bearden is gonna be tough and if they sleep on bearden they’ll lose. Bradley is so unpredictable man.. they have explosive plays… they’re thinking too far ahead of the game.. they’re primarily focused on Oakland. They had two teams in mind this year maryville and Oakland thinking everyone else is just gonna be a breeze. They’re not thinking correctly man. 

9 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Everyone gives me heck for it but I’ll say this.. IF Bradley gets to Oakland I think people will be shocked. Bradley has speed like I’ve never seen.. that jarrius Rogers kid is insanity 

12 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Honestly I been telling our guys… bearden is gonna be tough and if they sleep on bearden they’ll lose. Bradley is so unpredictable man.. they have explosive plays… they’re thinking too far ahead of the game.. they’re primarily focused on Oakland. They had two teams in mind this year maryville and Oakland thinking everyone else is just gonna be a breeze. They’re not thinking correctly man. 

Honestly, if I were Bradley I wouldn’t wanna meet Maryville again. With LaDue I think that game would be a toss up. They kinda shut y’all down when they got accustomed to your speed second half. 

Just now, SweetScience said:

Honestly, if I were Bradley I wouldn’t wanna meet Maryville again. With LaDue I think that game would be a toss up. They kinda shut y’all down when they got accustomed to your speed second half. 

The only reason I give them a chance is because Bradley’s talent  is unbelievable… and if they can figure out how to use it. Oakland has no chance man. Bradley can have 11 college players on the field at one time lol I can name them all if you want.  But a guy I work with told me before the season he said “Bradley will be state champs this year” I said “heck they won’t beat even maryville man he said “for the next few years they’re gonna dominate” I said not a chance.. he said if you know what I know you’ll agree. Let’s just say this.. there’s ALOT of effort going into this program right now and it’s going to be insane. You think this year is good wait till next year man. He’s throwing together a fantasy football program there. It’s forreal lol coach is only problem right now.. The JV could probably run with The varsity right now lol they smoke showed Baylor