Cleveland players stomping and targeting opponents after plays.

Dawgz4life

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bgiH5NN6zS0zAqGAbeyuI67LmiD2TvV8

Sickening if anything, two star linebackers for the Bulldogs, so I don’t want to say they were targeted, but that wouldn’t be the craziest thing to throw out there. New coaching staff, exact same dirty program.

(The player who was stomped hopped off the field on his own power.)

19 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Sickening if anything, two star linebackers for the Bulldogs, so I don’t want to say they were targeted, but that wouldn’t be the craziest thing to throw out there. New coaching staff, exact same dirty program.

kinda hard to get the viewin audience Dawgz4life wants usin that googler drive stuff....need to use another vehicle be tossin movies.....

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Since no one could view......I figure the actual video to be something like this............

Gifs WWE Oficial: Finn Bálor

You can just go on diamond clear media, go to the Bearden and Cleveland game, go to the second quarter with 5:38 left, and you can see the stomping, and for the targeting after the play, go to the third quarter with 3:05 left. Those are the two main clips. I don’t know where the other clips on the Google Drive came from, but it’s not my Google Drive, so it won’t let me save them. But it’s pretty much the same thing, but not as blatant as those two.

There’s also another clip that you can see on Diamond Clear Media where they try to alligator roll a Bearden football player. I gave up trying to find it, but you can try if you want to sometime in the third quarter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/7/2023 at 6:32 PM, Dawgz4life said:

Enlighten us on how Cleveland is the exact same dirty program? 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

First year watching Cleveland football?

Unfortunately not...Been around for awhile. I was an assistant from 2000-06 for Football and Wrestling. Just wanting to know why you think its a dirty program? Other than now? 

2x State Champ in football ('93 & '94)

4yr Varsity Wrestler 

4x State Champ wrestling (Dual and Traditional)

2x State Qualifier

State Place Finisher  

Edited by Humorist
Left something out

2 minutes ago, Humorist said:

Unfortunately not...Been around for awhile. I was an assistant from 2000-06 for Football and Wrestling. Just wanting to know why you think its a dirty program? Other than now? 

2x State Champ in football ('93 & '94)

4yr Varsity Wrestler 

4x State Champ wrestling (Dual and Traditional)

2x State Qualifier

State Place Finisher  

OK I really didn’t ask for your resume but thanks I guess but glad I don’t need to answer your question then.

1 minute ago, Dawgz4life said:

OK I really didn’t ask for your resume but thanks I guess but glad I don’t need to answer your question then.

Dont hate. But not answering because you can't provide proof. Hate on Cleveland all you want. But in the past, there has been no dirtiness. I can sense the hate coming out of your response.