Cleveland players stomping and targeting opponents after plays.

Dawgz4life

1 hour ago, Dawgz4life said:

Well, one is calling out, you see, and the other is saying, BS, about the program you hate, and no, the refs didn’t see it, but you can. Lol, everyone can, they didn’t even try to hide it, which is the sick part. Like I said, 2 stars, players for Bearden, so assuming that they were targeted wouldn’t be the craziest thing in the world, but I’ll leave all that up to the TSAA. I can’t believe you are defending this.

You’re the only one seeing this. Bearden had 2 unsportsmanlike penalties. I watched the two plays you pointed out and there was no stomping. Quit trying to tarnish these kids. 

4 hours ago, oldrebel said:

I've watched this play 20 times and I don't see anything.

The play where Bearden got flagged for a personal foul?

OK, on the first part, I can’t help you you’re just blind, and on the second part because the guy who was ramming our player into the ground flopped big time.

4 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

You’re the only one seeing this. Bearden had 2 unsportsmanlike penalties. I watched the two plays you pointed out and there was no stomping. Quit trying to tarnish these kids. 

Both on sportsman light calls war for players defending their teammates little guy.

4 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

OK if you’re gonna deny that one, then, maybe you should go to the very next play 5:28 #75 clearly stomp on opponents ankle. Maybe you will have a hard time seeing that one too.

Edited by Dawgz4life

8 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Hey Dawgz, come to the Bearden/OR thread that’s up and come talk smack about dem Wildcats and how y’all are gonna give them Secret City Kittens a good ole country azz kickin’, this game is already done and over with.

I’m expecting an upset, but I’ll come sometime on game day right now I have to call out people because they are defending and or turning a blind to these types of actions.

and it really doesn’t matter. It’s not a region game so even if we win or lose, I don’t think it really matters for y’all either.

6 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Marty Wheeler was a HC for 15-20 yrs in TN and I've heard him called a dirty coach by no one. Same could be said about Tygard, I've saw nothing from his time at Blackman to indicate dirty coaching 

Sometimes we forget this game is played by kids who will make dumb mistakes from time to time, doesn't make the kid or the program dirty

This is so accurate. You can’t control everything a kid does. It’s typically, all the blame and none of the credit.

As far as Tygard, I know the guy and have nothing negative to say about him. He rubs some people the wrong way by virtue of what I consider a high level of enthusiasm and unwillingness to follow the status quo. Cleveland will be a better program because of him. 

5 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

I’m expecting an upset, but I’ll come sometime on game day right now I have to call out people because they are defending and or turning a blind to these types of actions.

and it really doesn’t matter. It’s not a region game so even if we win or lose, I don’t think it really matters for y’all either.

I understand, just tired of talking to myself on there. Ha